Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CONTROVERSY: Tech N9ne Defends 'For The Mo' On NBC News [Video]

CONTROVERSY: Tech N9ne Defends 'For The Mo' On NBC News [Video]

" music video featuring Tech N9ne that is being criticized for its use of a public school. "For The Mo" was shot inside Lincoln College Prepatory Academy, and district parents are not happy about it. Many believe the Kansas City Missouri School District should not have allowed a video with graphic images and drug references to be shot inside the school. NBC <em>Action News</em> has covered the story, and Tech N9ne along with The Popper appeared during the segment to defend their music video. After being removed from <em>YouTube</em>, the music video is now back up for everyone to enjoy.

Click to watch

ppl gatta bitch about everything, its a fuckin school, its not like its the vatican... no one ever bitches when they film a horror movie, or some violent movie in a school, get the fuck over it

For sure, theyre bitchin about how they don't want drugs and shit portrayed in the schools, like them fuckin kids ain't got drugs and shit on em already....people go bitch about sumthin else

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa
    ppl gatta bitch about everything, its a fuckin school, its not like its the vatican... no one ever bitches when they film a horror movie, or some violent movie in a school, get the fuck over it

HaHa, they filmed that movie Election (with mattew broderick and reese witherspoon) at my high school while i was there, school flipped out when they found out there was a sex scene between teacher and student lmao!!! U wanted the money they offered ya but ya dont want anything you dont think is right in the movie!!!! Greedy, Whiny, Bitches!!!!!

this some bullshit!!!!

Wow, fuckin retards who gives a fuck.

Obviously the school it was filmed at decided the amount of money being paid to them for this video shoot was well worth having "controversial" Hip-Hop artists enter through their doors to conduct business. If the parents of the students who attend the campus are upset over the content of the song that Lincoln College Prepatory Academy overlooked, then obviously the school is to blame in that case and they should enroll their child elsewhere. End of story...

Well ya but the song did not have that bad of lyrics. You notice how the only part they put on the news clearly was about alcohol and weed. Fuckin stupid. People that make a big deal about such little things just to be haters really piss me off.

I understand why the parents are mad...... but they should be mad at the district for allowing it, not the artists.

I wonder what ha poppers attention in that picture.... He is focusing on it pretty hard.