Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is tech rapping about in the song Trppin' comin'?

What is tech rapping about in the song Trppin' comin'?

like what is he really rapping about?

Trippin and comin

fake gang bangers are gonna feel the trippin comin from true O.G.s

Not trying to be a dick bro,but only mitch bade muthafuckas cant relate to that real shit!

i could be wrong but it sounds like he's talkin bout Plies when them goons ran up on him at his music video shoot and shit. Them niggas was turnt up and that nigga hid in the bathroom. When Plies came out to talk to the niggas, he made sure his jewerly was put put so they couldnt snatch it off his little body cause he knew what time it was. They was there to check Plies' temperature because he always talkin shit bout how he a goon, he realest nigga alive and all that...The real niggas that really be trippin came for that ass....but yeah situations like that....that was kinda long.....sorry and shit lol

waiting for LSD to kick in

song means 2 be aware of ur surroundings...dont let ur guard down..haha

i didnt mean to say it like that and i dont see you as a mitch bade...maybe a little misunderstood lol but damn....keep it one hunit...real recognize real yadadimean?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoSatanic
    i knew that he talked about how being a real G is serious n shit, but i just wanted to know if there was more to it. anyways i can relate to tech 1hunit so dont see me as a mitch bade bro.

Quote Originally Posted by LilCruNK303_T9cian

Not trying to be a dick bro,but only mitch bade muthafuckas cant relate to that real shit!

I think hes saying everyone in the world is kickin it, there fat and happy with there iphones and shit, everyone has a cell phone that will make waffles for them and rub there balls, yet no one sees that the world is fucked up, and tech sees past that and he can feel that everyone wont be happy for long because bad things are going to happen to the world. At least thats how I perceive it

He's talking about Plies?! I dunno if what you're saying is true, but assuming it is, wouldn't Plies have found out about it and dissed Tech back?

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Wade
    i could be wrong but it sounds like he's talkin bout Plies when them goons ran up on him at his music video shoot and shit. Them niggas was turnt up and that nigga hid in the bathroom. When Plies came out to talk to the niggas, he made sure his jewerly was put put so they couldnt snatch it off his little body cause he knew what time it was. They was there to check Plies' temperature because he always talkin shit bout how he a goon, he realest nigga alive and all that...The real niggas that really be trippin came for that ass....but yeah situations like that....that was kinda long.....sorry and shit lol