Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech should be in the next Madea movie....

Tech should be in the next Madea movie....

shiiiiiitttt id pay to see that.....maybe tech should even have a Madea sample on his album or something, or in one of his music videos.....lmao, considering HE IS doing movies and shit..

what would it be called? Madea tries to rap?

nah like he could just be like one of the bfs one of those chicks brings over or just have a small role or some shit like that....shit he should replace fuckin bow wow in this one that just released today!! or let him @ least have madea on one of his tracks...
    lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzy
    what would it be called? Madea tries to rap?

If there has ever been a played out movie franchise/character it's Madea. Those movies suck IMO. Tyler Perry is pretty much robbing people blind by churning out the same BS with tiny twists. I hope Tech would never be a part of that bull.

tyler perry's part of the illuminati.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Boi

If there has ever been a plyed out movie franchise/character it's Madea. Those movies suck IMO. Tyler Perry is pretty much robbing people blind by churning out the same BS with tiny twists. I hope Tech would ever be a part of that bull.

nah i dont feel that way, yes madea can be a bit overrated but i feel the character itself just stands out as the star role with other cast members....but your opinion is what it is, i respect that

If there has ever been a plyed out movie franchise/character it's Madea. Those movies suck IMO. Tyler Perry is pretty much robbing people blind by churning out the same BS with tiny twists. I hope Tech would ever be a part of that bull.

Definitely stands out, I'll give you that. At first it was funny but just seems like he's gone to the well one too many times. To each his own though. I appreciate the grown man response. That doesn't happen too much around here. Be easy Diesel.

Quote Originally Posted by DiE$eL E
    nah i dont feel that way, yes madea can be a bit overrated but i feel the character itself just stands out as the star role with other cast members....but your opinion is what it is, i respect that

no doubt KB...keep it Strange!!

Definitely stands out, I'll give you that. At first it was funny but just seems like he's gone to the well one too many times. To each his own though. I appreciate the grown man response. That doesn't happen too much around here. Be easy Diesel.

Quote Originally Posted by DiE$eL E

id prolly watch it jus for that lol the new one looks decent but i really dont like tyler perrys comedy to me its not that funny

lately theyve been on serious topics..

Quote Originally Posted by ethan fast
    id prolly watch it jus for that lol the new one looks decent but i really dont like tyler perrys comedy to me its not that funny