Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne "Something Else" album cover...what do yall think?

Tech N9ne "Something Else" album cover...what do yall think?

I think its pretty awesome yet weird I definitely agree this is how i picture Tech N9ne through his music. He almost looks like a mythical god, but I would like it if he make his mean face with his mouth open like this then it would look super dope!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BFW3C3FCAAA5aBe.png:large

Horrible. That is all.

I like it better then the original one, and All 6's and 7's.

SHIT IS DOPE!! MAINLY BECAUSE TECH JUST BEING HIS SELF, NOT CHANGING FOR NOBODY. NOW THATS GANGSTA..

Yeah I agree with the angry face, also, it's to bad he isn't a little more muscular of a man because that would've also looked badass for the cover. I do agree with the statement you made about this being the way you see him through the lyrical picture he creates...I hope he has some sinister song on this album that blows my mind like the album art does. The art is and depicts him entirely (lyrically,personality) as "SOMETHING DIFFERENT" indeed....And I don't want it to be like these songs just because I want it to be unique but the "dark" vibe this gives out makes me think of "demons,alucard,killing you" etc. It's just what I feel when I look at that picture.

Quote Originally Posted by L.J.

Yeah I agree with the angry face, also, it's to bad he isn't a little more muscular of a man because that would've also looked badass for the cover. I do agree with the statement you made about this being the way you see him through the lyrical picture he creates...I hope he has some sinister song on this album that blows my mind like the album art does. The art is and depicts him entirely (lyrically,personality) as "SOMETHING DIFFERENT" indeed....And I don't want it to be like these songs just because I want it to be unique but the "dark" vibe this gives out makes me think of "demons,alucard,killing you" etc. It's just what I feel when I look at that picture.

I think its dope. Shows creativity and perception of reality and mental thoughts. Shows both sides of Tech

U can tell it didn't take long to make on Photoshop, its made out of the ebah cover.. they just put tech n9ne over the heart with wings, and copied the heart with wings into his chest... and drew a couple lines, added a couple filters, blended it all in... still looks dope tho.. something I could make

not feelin it

Very detailed. I think it's awesome.