Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fred Durst on 6's and 7's?

Fred Durst on 6's and 7's?

My homie was at the 420 Strange Noize tour in LA last night. He said Cross Eyed said that Durst was confirmed on 6's and 7's. Said hhe already heard the track anyone else hear this? I think Durst is weak, but ya know. Think it is odd cuz the new Limp cd drops the same day as Tech's cd is dropping. That might be another reason no Em either.

Same.

Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    .........ill see it when i believe it

I thought limp biskit dropped off the face of the earth

You're retarded if you think Eminem wouldn't do the album 'cause Fred Durst is on it.

this holy shit

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta

You're retarded if you think Eminem wouldn't do the album 'cause Fred Durst is on it.

I thought Fred Durst died in a pool of Hot Dog Flavored Water...

Limp Bizkit fell off hellllllllllllla hard, and now theyre trying to get back in the spotlight. Their DJ recently released a diss towards Linkin Park, and I guess Durst is trying to help Limp get relevant again by doing collabs. Although like everyone else said, I'll believe it when I see it.

im trying to think of a logical reason why tech would want fred durst on 6s and 7s...i literally don't know anyone that likes limp bizkit

That one track that had Method Man on it was cool. The video was of them doing weird karate shit against each other, jumping off the walls..I jus remember during the hook Durst would say.."SHUT THE FUCK UP" Lol but yeah, weird he would be on 6s and 7s.

Quote Originally Posted by JetblacK
    im trying to think of a logical reason why tech would want fred durst on 6s and 7s...i literally don't know anyone that likes limp bizkit

Me too, it was called N 2gether Now...I seriously thought Limp Bizkit had called it quits...Durst had been directing movies and shit...I hate that guy

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    That one track that had Method Man on it was cool. The video was of them doing weird karate shit against each other, jumping off the walls..I jus remember during the hook Durst would say.."SHUT THE FUCK UP" Lol but yeah, weird he would be on 6s and 7s.

Quote Originally Posted by JetblacK