Thread: Krizz Kaliko Films For New 'Night Of The Living Dead'

Krizz Kaliko Films For New 'Night Of The Living Dead'

I just thought this blog was pretty neat, seeing everyones gunna be in the movie

Things are getting really <em>strange</em> on the set of the new <em>Night Of The Living Dead: Origins 3D</em> film. With both Tech N9ne and Kutt Calhoun already confirmed for the big screen, Krizz Kaliko now joins the cast.This shot of Kaliko filming was shared over <em>Facebook</em>, and by the looks of it, he was ready to roll. <em>Night Of The Living Dead: Origins 3D</em> is set to be an animated movie using the latest 3D technology. Also starring in the film are Tom Sizemore, Bill Moseley, and Danielle Harris. Check back for more updates as the Strange Music crew invades Hollywood!

Click to check out <em>Night Of The Living Dead: Origins 3D</em>.

It looks like Kutt Calhoun may be reaching for Hollywood. The Kansas City Chief tweeted fans about his recent shoot for the new <em>Night Of The Living Dead: Origins 3D</em> film. Some fans may recall that Tech N9ne actually for the movie, with a short appearance as a zombie. <em>Night Of The Living Dead: Origins 3D</em> stars Tom Sizemore, Bill Moseley, and Danielle Harris with Zebediah De Soto directing. Is it possible that we'll see Kutt Calhoun on the big screen as well? We will keep you updated.

what thats hella sick, i wonder if any of their music will be featured in the movie or in the credits at all.

i told my parents and there like if there cool enough for a zombie movie then we should listen to them haha

they are defenatly gunna have strange music on the soundtrack if they are all in the movie

that will be sick

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    they are defenatly gunna have strange music on the soundtrack if they are all in the movie

Haha I've been following this Movie before I even knew Tech was gonna have anything to do with it, now it's a must see w/ Kali and possibly Kutt. My question is, Where the hell is BLH? He eats people.