Thread: How to embed a video.

How to embed a video.

i know for a fact there is at least one other thread for this but i couldnt find it for a bump on the seach bar so imma make a new one cuz its not hard at all but for some reason a lot of people cant do it.

1. go to your desired youtube video

2. right below the video next to the flag button is a button that says "share" click it.

3. once you click that button there will be a button that says "embed" somewhere below it. click it.

4. now a code will apear, highlight and copy the code, and then come back to this site.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DO NOT POST CODE DIRECTLY INTO COMMENT

5. Now when you are posting a comment or starting a thread, look for the button that looks like video reel, (it will say media when you mouse over) click it.

6. a box will apear and that is where you paste the embeded code for your video.

7.click ok. (sometimes the ok button will be shaded as though you can't click it, click it anyway, it will work.)

8. congradulations noob! you've posted you'r first video!

idk what question you could still have, but if you have any just ask.

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum...embed-code-fix

idk if there's still problems with it but youtube changed their embedded player to avoid using flash. So people can view things on apple products like the ipad. But here's the fix to that

Well I can't remember how to embed pics/gifs. So while we're on tutorials, someone give me a refresher, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by VIP
    Well I can't remember how to embed pics/gifs. So while we're on tutorials, someone give me a refresher, thanks.