Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: 31 Tracks On All 6's And 7's

  1. #1
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567

    31 Tracks On All 6's And 7's

    I was watching this behind the scenes video for The Popper's music video called "For The Mo". It features Tech and a whole bunch of KC rappers. When Tech is being interviewed he mentions All 6's And 7's. skip to 1:00 f you don't feel like watching the full thing.

  2. #2
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567

  3. #3
    Its bout to be a T9 overdose this summer.....thats what the fuck im talkin bout....Hell yeah

  4. #4
    Senior Member KingRasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,903
    Pretty sure Tech said it's only gonna have 22-23. The rest will probably end up being on the Klusterfuck EP.

  5. #5
    Senior Member dizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    121
    22-23 tracks on All 6's an 7's, somethin like 13 beats leftover, probably for the klusterfuck EP. then he said he's got 31 more beats to murder. AFTER 6's an 7's

  6. #6
    tech is in da background sippin his cup.. my nigga!!

  7. #7
    Senior Member JohnDoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    195
    Nah if you watch the video with the interview with Tech and Mr. Stinky, Tech says that he will be releasing a premium package of All 6's and 7's with 13 extra songs.

    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    Pretty sure Tech said it's only gonna have 22-23. The rest will probably end up being on the Klusterfuck EP.

  8. #8
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567


    Do you have a link to that video?





    Quote Originally Posted by John Doe
    Nah if you watch the video with the interview with Tech and Mr. Stinky, Tech says that he will be releasing a premium package of All 6's and 7's with 13 extra songs.

    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    Pretty sure Tech said it's only gonna have 22-23. The rest will probably end up being on the Klusterfuck EP.

  9. #9


    just search tech n9ne mr stinky interview. here ya go tho,. tech says it at about 4:30









    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

    Do you have a link to that video?




    Quote Originally Posted by John Doe
    Nah if you watch the video with the interview with Tech and Mr. Stinky, Tech says that he will be releasing a premium package of All 6's and 7's with 13 extra songs.

    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    Pretty sure Tech said it's only gonna have 22-23. The rest will probably end up being on the Klusterfuck EP.

  10. #10
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567
    I've seen this interview, idk how I missed this part, thanks for putting the video up



    Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r

    just search tech n9ne mr stinky interview. here ya go tho,. tech says it at about 4:30









    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

    Do you have a link to that video?




    Quote Originally Posted by John Doe
    Nah if you watch the video with the interview with Tech and Mr. Stinky, Tech says that he will be releasing a premium package of All 6's and 7's with 13 extra songs.

    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    Pretty sure Tech said it's only gonna have 22-23. The rest will probably end up being on the Klusterfuck EP.

Similar Threads

  1. Top 7 All 6's And 7's Tracks
    By Alucard in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 07:14 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 01:50 AM
  3. 3 more tracks on my page. Tech you got some raw tracks keep em coming!
    By LYRICAL VISION in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 11:28 PM
  4. NEW TRACKS:Let me know what you think!
    By Toarrance in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 11:52 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 06:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •