Thread: Paid Dues 2013!!!

Paid Dues 2013!!!

Any one Going from this site??????

I wish I was going.

I've never been to a Paid dues, but I've been to two ROCK THE BELLS (2007 for Wu-Tang and 2009 for Tech N9ne, RZA, Busta Rhymes, and Slick Rick)

I'm gonna see Ab-soul on March 28th in Sacramento, me personally, I'd probably rather see Ab-soul headline his own show rather than black hippy headline, ab-soul is my favorite from the group.

I'm gonna see Tech on April 2nd in Sacramento.

I've never seen Hopsin yet, but I will someday.

I've already seen Immortal Technique and talib kweli, I'm not willing to spend ~$1,000 to travel to this event, although MOBB DEEP would be cool to see.

yea i been to one rock the bells with damien marley & nas and ice cube and tech opened & smokeout with incubus cypress hill with travis barker and dead mouse haaha...this is gonna be dope 3rd paid dues

Yeah, we both attended the 2009 Rock the Bells, although I was at the San Francisco show, and I assume you were at the LA show.

Nas and Damien were headlining the main stage the same time RZA was headlining the smaller stage, so I chose RZA.

Quote Originally Posted by MAtt Robles

yea i been to one rock the bells with damien marley & nas and ice cube and tech opened & smokeout with incubus cypress hill with travis barker and dead mouse haaha...this is gonna be dope 3rd paid dues

It's not right to put Vinnie & Bill's set overlapping with Immortal Tech's set. I've seen I.T live and it was but but Idon't want to have to pick between which one I should go to. They share the same fans for the most part so that wasbad choice to put this times

Quote Originally Posted by MAtt Robles

prolly gonna see vinnie paz & ill..........kinda bumbed i wanted to see Nipsey hussle but hes at same time as Tech!!!..........On twitter i saw tech tweet to murs that tech's Father is gonna be at paid dues and has never seen him peform

Not a fan of guerilla union shows. Lots of badass artists yet for me the people I want to see most are always playong on top of each others sets. Been to RTBs in 07 Smokeout in 09 and Paid dues last year and felt the same way at every one