Thread: socom 4

socom 4

who's grabbin it today? i got mine preordere jus lookin for sum ppl to clan up with n kill it. add me e-ton62

At the midnight launch last night 4 people were there for socom. Portal 2 had more people. Then one of them decided to get all smart ass while walking out the store and yelled "fuck mortal kombat" to which I responded with "oh yeah? Socom my dick"

Got mine today. Played the first 1p mission, pretty sweet. Add me if you want PSN is FragginHoes

great story, can i hear it again? faggot

Quote Originally Posted by Insane1
    At the midnight launch last night 4 people were there for socom. Portal 2 had more people. Then one of them decided to get all smart ass while walking out the store and yelled "fuck mortal kombat" to which I responded with "oh yeah? Socom my dick"

already got u on my friends list bro lol, ya i havent tried campaign yet jus mp n its badass

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Boi
    Got mine today. Played the first 1p mission, pretty sweet. Add me if you want PSN is FragginHoes

Yeah I realized that once I got home, my bad, lol. Played coop last night with some firends and it's intense. I'll be on tonight if you want to play some, hit me up.

Quote Originally Posted by ethan fast
    already got u on my friends list bro lol, ya i havent tried campaign yet jus mp n its badass

aight ya ill be on get home from work bout 5:30ish n ill b on, it sounds intense but no1 on my friends list xcept u has socom, waitin on my clan from confrontation to get up on it so we can kill it lol

Yeah I realized that once I got home, my bad, lol. Played coop last night with some firends and it's intense. I'll be on tonight if you want to play some, hit me up.

Quote Originally Posted by ethan fast