Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hopsins got something to hide...

Hopsins got something to hide...

So, i was on Facebook and Hop said he was on a computer and to post questions on his wall. I asked, whats with the Strange rumors, i need that facts. He replied saying, there are not facts, and he deleted the post. He's got some info but wont crack haha.

ok cool.

Why even bump it if your post is straight irrelevant?
    Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    ok cool.

Why post if your post is straight irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Stocker
    ok cool.

Tushay...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Why post if your post is straight irrelevant.

ok cool.

somewhat off topic but hopsin lost a lot of my respect cause hes always talkin about how much better he is than other rappers and shit. its kinda annoying. hes really big headed. i dont pay much attention to him anymore

Agreed, he cant spit some sick verses but hes on a high horse and hasnt really even made a name for himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    somewhat off topic but hopsin lost a lot of my respect cause hes always talkin about how much better he is than other rappers and shit. its kinda annoying. hes really big headed. i dont pay much attention to him anymore

It's not even that...Every rapper is going to be big-headed. Machismo is a founding principle of hip-hop, it's always been about who's better. My problem with Hop is that he's calling people out by name, when he has no real personal beef with them, he just doesn't like their music. That's just a grimey way to come up in the game.

Agreed, he cant spit some sick verses but hes on a high horse and hasnt really even made a name for himself.

Are the people that sit on here and talk shit about rappers that aren't Tech any better than him?

The only difference is that he makes music, and people actually pay attention to him.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    It's not even that...Every rapper is going to be big-headed. Machismo is a founding principle of hip-hop, it's always been about who's better. My problem with Hop is that he's calling people out by name, when he has no real personal beef with them, he just doesn't like their music. That's just a grimey way to come up in the game.

He is simply sick of the "where r u signing next" questions. That's all. Don't read too much into it.