Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mortal Kombat released today....except Australia! :(

Mortal Kombat released today....except Australia! :(

We have no R rating for games here in Australia, all we need is the attorney general of each state to agree on it, and one still refuses because he is pressured by the Australian Christian Lobby not to, how dare some god-preachin people tell me as an adult what I can and can't play, and on top of that we cant even import it, because it has been black-listed along with drugs and weapons by customs, I was as hyped for this game as I was for K.O.D. So I love Australia, but...it is a very bad time to be an Australian gamer Sorry If I should of put this in world news. Just had to get it out there, lol, I feel a little better now.

Australia looks beautiful, but you guys can't have shit. No M-games, no guns, no herb, fuck man. Send me $$ I'll send you game. Poor austrailian dude. At least you got aussie women.

lol, thanx dude, but if it gets busted at customs, it can range from a fine 3 times the price of the game to $100,000 to both sender and reciever, can u beleive that shit? lol, yeah got me a lovely aussie lass

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk
    Australia looks beautiful, but you guys can't have shit. No M-games, no guns, no herb, fuck man. Send me $$ I'll send you game. Poor austrailian dude. At least you got aussie women.

That sucks man.

Well I'm sorry for u. Some friends and I just got done playing for 7 hours.... Still haven't started the story mode or did too much online play. It's pretty damn good imo

yeah I played the demo cant u atleast download the game through the system you have??? yeah Im thinking of buying the full game I have a hard time though finishing or getting much use of a game if its not madden

hold on. you're from australia????????

i'd like a mail order husband please.

thanks.

I can send you one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie

hold on. you're from australia????????

i'd like a mail order husband please.

thanks.

I have it 4 PS3 and 360 so hit me up if u want 2 play PS3 name DJ1988 and 360 name DEATHPOP....

theres no full version downloadable game atm from PSN, and the I cant work out the firmware to play a torrent version, I have a plan in motion to get it here from the USA

Quote Originally Posted by daimon
    yeah I played the demo cant u atleast download the game through the system you have??? yeah Im thinking of buying the full game I have a hard time though finishing or getting much use of a game if its not madden