Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech picks mayweather to beat pacquiao!!! WHAT!!

Tech picks mayweather to beat pacquiao!!! WHAT!!

Com'on tech lol love u man but really man mayweather ducking pacquiao for soooo long now.

Pacquiao is not really a traditional boxer and mayweather is faster than most but pac-man can do punch for punch with may and will never get tried go see clottey fight.When may hits ppl with a jab they move back but pac-man will eat a shot to give a shot and thats what PBF doesnt like thats y he ducked cotto also those type of boxers will cause PBF trouble and i really think pac-man is faster he just throws with power so shots aint a fast and PBF just throws speed but not with power , may tis he bigger fighter and fights smaller fighters and calls himself P4P champion, while pac-man proves it keeps goin up and still winning.

com on tech still love u man lol

pac wont get tired cuz hes taking something.

before pac fought clottey pac was tryin to fight mayweather and back then mayweather asked him to take drug test and pac refused.

did you notice he said one the people he wanted to work with that he hasnt yet was eminem.

while not proven yet camp said because pac-man smaller fighter and blood will just take some his enegry away. Pac-man did say he will do test after fight though but may never answered back. May stays back and fights defense and pac-man is more offense so pac man will tire more so the blood test will effort pac man way more him being smaller and moving more while mayweather being bigger blood will not effot him as much and he doesnt really move as much as pac man just picks his opponents apart but pac man is different and mayweather also takes a sort of drug its legal but still in a way cheating.

??

Quote Originally Posted by trevor

before pac fought clottey pac was tryin to fight mayweather and back then mayweather asked him to take drug test and pac refused.

well what mayweather takes isnt that big of a deal cuz he said his hands feel brittle prolly all fucked up from fighting so maybe he cant fight without it. and pac just seems like hes on something, and takin a test after the fight no big deal cuz either its something that leaves his blood in short amount of time and maybe even faster after throwing near 1,000 punches in 6 or 7 rounds, and if hes gonna get tested after he go back to his locker room or whatever then he might take somethin that distorts results of a test before the tester gets there.

now i think mayweather will win, just cuz hes clottey x 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Evil

while not proven yet camp said because pac-man smaller fighter and blood will just some of his enegry away pac-man did say he will do test after fight though but may never answered back. May stays back and fights defense and pac-man is more offense so pac man will tire more so the blood test will effort pac man way more him being smaller and moving move while mayweather being bigger blood will not effot him as much and he doesnt really move as much as pac man just picks his opponents apart but pac man is different and mayweather also takes a sort of drug its legal but still in a way cheating.

??

Yea i did hear but didnt really pay attention i guess safe to say em doesnt come out.

did you notice he said one the people he wanted to work with that he hasnt yet was eminem.

If they end up fighting I see another KO for pretty boy

yeah maybe i mean he just said he wants to work with em but hasnt, i guess he still could have just said that to throw us off.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Evil
    Yea i did hear but didnt really pay attention i guess safe to say em doesnt come out.

yea never know PBF has a good chance but i am pac man fan so will always think pac but to bad we will never see that fight he still needs to get past sugar he has a punchers chance u never know.