Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People acting hard online, games, forums, blogs, etc. WHY??

People acting hard online, games, forums, blogs, etc. WHY??

Lately I've experienced a lot of people trying to be nails on the net. More specifically people tryin to act like they bang but really don't. By spelling there words without a "ck", or avoiding using c, b, u get the point. I wanted to know all your opinions on this, and why u personaly think people do this? (I'm not saying everyone online that does this is fake, I'm just saying most are) and if some u actually do rep I wanna know what u think about this as well, from a first person perspective

Cause dude, everyone can be a dick/ bad ass/ pimp shit/ cool beans/ or what ever their fantasy that they can't pull off in the real world because they are something nerdy lol but anywho...

gives them a chance to be fake. Everyone is cooler online

Haha true bro. Most these kids make me laugh actually, cause they think gang shit is something to joke or play with. But in all actuality is pretty serious

Welcome to the internet.

lol i laugh when i see people spell like that. so retarded, yet they think theyre so cool when they do it im sure

I know it takes more effort to even type shit that way

Because the internet is the Nerds domain. You're in their territory now.

i hate wen people type like that lol

The only thing worse than that is people typing like they talk. "Ayo, wut up in dis peece blah, blah, blah." Annoying as all hell. I figure all of us speak with some sort of accent, flavor or whatever adjective you want to use but type so people can read it without catching a migraine. But as far as the original, I agree. IG's (internet gangstas) bug the shit out of me. Try gaming online, it's 100 times worse.

some ppl think the internet IS all fake. everyone saying they have a different life than in reality, so it is all a game to them. i suppose some of it is true however, me....i TRY to be as real as i can be at anytime. the internet can be used in positive ways as well as negative. we're in a time of transformation with technology. to some it's a tool or pass time. to others it's all a big joke. ???????? they don't believe the reality of it.