Thread: Tech on Rock the Bells 2011

Tech on Rock the Bells 2011

So I was thinking about it and I think the good folks over at Guerilla Union should have Tech co-headline Rock the Bells this year! Being its such a big tour that plays in ampetheaters and shit they wouldnt get away with him headlining on his own but this would be a perfect was for that Tech/Snoop tour to happen since you know Snoop may be down to tour but would never open for Tech. Also it would give him a lot of exposure with this new cd coming. I know hes played the tour before but it was like the 2 pm slot how bad ass would it be to see Tech co-headline a huge festival type hip hop show full of the biggest names in hip hop i think hes earned it by now!!!

That would be awesome! But which rappers r gonna be there?

I don't think they have released the list for who's going to be on Rock the Bells, if Tech got enough mainstream exposure from All 6s and 7s he could definitely co-headline. That would be a bad ass show

Most of the Rock The Bells shows around the country had reports of people barely knowing who Tech was or even watching him. A time slot change would not affect the fact that most of the crowd at those shows do no care who Tech N9ne is.

I hear Eminem was suppose to be on this year's Rock The Bells show, but Im not sure I think its just a bunch of rumors. That would be dope as fuck though.

u had me excited!!!thought he was on the line-up.......

but that was a couple years ago and it was one of his first big mainstream breakthroughs, though they might not of know who he was at the time they probably found out real quick if they watched him. I go to RTB every year and a time slot change(especially if he was on the main stage as a co-headliner) would totally make a difference. A ton of people show up toward mid afternoon even though they start at 11am and if he was on the main stage before someone like snoop or any other huge headliner people will be there if for no other reason than to be close for the main headliner. Tech co-headlined guerilla unions Paid Dues in San Bernadino the year before last and it was hype as fuck with a ton of people givin up love for Tech and Im sure lots of people there didnt know him that well or at all before the show but they wont forget after they experience it live!

Quote Originally Posted by CHi Star
    Most of the Rock The Bells shows around the country had reports of people barely knowing who Tech was or even watching him. A time slot change would not affect the fact that most of the crowd at those shows do no care who Tech N9ne is.

i was at both of those paid dues and the 1 rock the bells that he was the first to peform and people were barely getting in ...in
    cali