Thread: T-PAIN SHOUTS OUT "FUCK FOOD" IN WELCOME TO MY HOOD REMIX!

T-PAIN SHOUTS OUT "FUCK FOOD" IN WELCOME TO MY HOOD REMIX!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32m3MacJTHQ

Verse Starts at 1:21

T-Pain says at the beginning of his verse:

Tedy Pain, Bad man, mix shots, boom boom boom boom boom bang

Man with the best, never the less, you we make it hot, fire fire flame flame fire fire flame

Put me on a track and imma really let a mothafucka feel it, when I do it, how I do it, what I do

If a nigga wanna really test, come and test, you can bet that imma eat em all day, FUCK FOOD!

The verse is hot in general! But the fact that Pain shouted out the song title means 2 things, that Pain was really feelin the song! And usually artists only shout out song titles in other verses when the song is huge! I think "Fuck Food" is gonna be the anthem! I can't wait to hear it!

How is it dj Khaled can have all the niggas on
    a track& Tech can't?

I don't think its the amount of rappers thats the issue, its that he has some BIG names on the track (Busta, Twista, Yela, Hisself) Then he had some other rappers that aren't even known in the country. Ceza, L.O.C., and then some very underground rappers, like Twisted Insane. And the industry was saying the unknown rappers took the attention off of the mainstream artists so it wouldnt seem as big. Which is fuckin retarded. I havent READ into deep enough to know exactly what happend, but thats what Tech tweeted...

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy
    a track& Tech can't?

thats not even exactly what he said, your adding your own twist on it out of what he tweeted. all he said was legal issues or something and he was mad about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto Pasquale Donsano
    I don't think its the amount of rappers thats the issue, its that he has some BIG names on the track (Busta, Twista, Yela, Hisself) Then he had some other rappers that aren't even known in the country. Ceza, L.O.C., and then some very underground rappers, like Twisted Insane. And the industry was saying the unknown rappers took the attention off of the mainstream artists so it wouldnt seem as big. Which is fuckin retarded. I havent READ into deep enough to know exactly what happend, but thats what Tech tweeted...

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy
    a track& Tech can't?

That verse by T-Pain has defiantly been a good one. His other songs atm are crap but his verse on Welcome To My Hood was dope. Can't wait till FUCK FOOD.

thats sweet i think

only person they are waiting for perimisson for wwc is twista other then that the song is good to go. and im pretty sure is was about the main and underground thing pretty sure thats what tech said on twitter