Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CAN YOU "REALLY" PARTY AT A TECH N9NE CONCERT???

CAN YOU "REALLY" PARTY AT A TECH N9NE CONCERT???

Im just wonderin' cuz i've never been to a show before...do you have to be 21 to drink and could i bring sum goody goody ganJa? Dancing titties everywhere?? hahaa jus fill me in yo

[hahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity
    You are forced into a giant crowd, moved into a large "locker room looking" area, and then gased.

I always smoke at every concert i've gone too lol I've gotten caught once, but just got a warning.. it was kinda funny what the security guard said too haha... but yeah like they said at the independant grind tour "this aint a concert its a muthafuckin party" lol.

Just because its a Tech show doesnt mean all the regular rules for whatever venue your at change as opposed to any other show. If your underage dont expect to be able to drink like regular security wont be in place and as far as the bud goes it will depend on the venue more than anything. I been goin to Tech shows since the Absolute Power tour and its kinda different everytime being as Ive seen him all up and down the west coast at many different places. But you can expect your typical Tuff guy/Bro security guard pussies that always wanna ruin a good time but its still a mofuckin party no less. I swear I manage to rack up something in the 200$ dollar range of a bar tab every time I go(in santa cruz once I even got to kick it with Kutty in the bar for a bit during the IG tour) but if your like me once you see Tech throw it down once you will make sure you never miss another opportunity!!

It's also like a strip club in there. All these white bitches come up towards you and give free lap dances and a blow job because of the energy bursting from Tech's music.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon, The Destroyer
    It's also like a strip club in there. All these white bitches come up towards you and give free lap dances and a blow job because of the energy bursting from Tech's music.

Flying to KCMO right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon, The Destroyer

Lol you have to be 21 to drink whats the point of asking that hahahaha

there is alcohol weed and boobs everywhere.

you obviously have to sneek in the weed and drinks tho

the tech concert in lincoln you could buy all the booze ya wanted just had to sneak the smoke in, once u were in it smelled like weed everywhere they didnt stop anybody lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

there is alcohol weed and boobs everywhere.

you obviously have to sneek in the weed and drinks tho