Thread: kutt calhouns 2 new mixtapes

kutt calhouns 2 new mixtapes

does anyone have any idea of when or if he is droppin his 2 mixtapes i heard bout them a while ago but no one knew anything bout them and i was just wonderin if there was any word on them

As Of Right Now There Not Dropping This Year He's Got An Ep Comming Out Called Red Headed Step Child In August

i knew bout the ep i was just wonderin what was up on the mixtapes

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Scott

As Of Right Now There Not Dropping This Year He's Got An Ep Comming Out Called Red Headed Step Child In August

what reason is keepin him from at least puttin out one this year.

idk i figured since it wasnt in the brotha lynch booklet and nothing else has been said about it figured they weren't coming out this year

damn i hope he has at least one of them coming out this year. theres no way an ep is holdin him back. maybe its the big ass 6/7 tour they goin on.

idk i figured since it wasnt in the brotha lynch booklet and nothing else has been said about it figured they weren't coming out this year

You never know, correct me if I'm wrong but flamez wasn't released on strange was it? So it prolly wouldn't be on a strange release, we'll probly hear it from kuttys mouth rather than from strange

this

Quote Originally Posted by G.K.paypa$tak$
    You never know, correct me if I'm wrong but flamez wasn't released on strange was it? So it prolly wouldn't be on a strange release, we'll probly hear it from kuttys mouth rather than from strange

Well since it's pretty much a 99% given that Kutt's mixtapes are not distributed by Strange, you're not gonna see them in a Strange release booklet.

Just an assumption, but the delays on the mixtapes are most likely clearance issues.

someone needs to ask him about this when we go on v.i.p. whoever is during the tour. ill ask him myself too and maybe he'll give us some insight on it