Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: This shit go HARD!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member RBM@831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    810

    This shit go HARD!!!!!!!!!!

    The DUB C has returned to put it down for that G shit!!! YAYAYEEE!!!!





  2. #2


    Fuck Yea..Hella Dope.

  3. #3
    Senior Member RBM@831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    810



    I cant stop bumpin this shit...I guess its been out for a minute but I just heard the shit!


    Its hella good to see the West coming back...now all we need is that Detox!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LilCruNK303_T9cian

    Fuck Yea..Hella Dope.

  4. #4
    Yea i hit the replay button too ..when did this shit come out??And I agree on that v

    Quote Originally Posted by RBM@831


    I cant stop bumpin this shit...I guess its been out for a minute but I just heard the shit!


    Its hella good to see the West coming back...now all we need is that Detox!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LilCruNK303_T9cian

    Fuck Yea..Hella Dope.

  5. #5
    Senior Member RBM@831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    810


    I snagged it off itunes earlier..it said the release date was March 8th..I didnt even hear anything about this album being out


    Maylay and Cube went hard on this shit too!

    Quote Originally Posted by LilCruNK303_T9cian
    Yea i hit the replay button too ..when did this shit come out??And I agree on that v

    Quote Originally Posted by RBM@831


    I cant stop bumpin this shit...I guess its been out for a minute but I just heard the shit!


    Its hella good to see the West coming back...now all we need is that Detox!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LilCruNK303_T9cian

    Fuck Yea..Hella Dope.

  6. #6
    Senior Member RBM@831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    810


    Maylay got flows....peep this







  7. #7
    Shit ima have to get this album then...the whole song overall went hard.Gurantee tha album did too.

  8. #8
    Senior Member RBM@831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    810


    I grabbed the song off itunes but listened to the snippets on the rest of the album..the album sounds tite


    Ima go get me a hard copy of this!

    Quote Originally Posted by LilCruNK303_T9cian
    Shit ima have to get this album then...the whole song overall went hard.Gurantee tha album did too.

  9. #9
    Senior Member RBM@831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    810


    Oh shit!! I didnt even realize this was Maylay lol!







Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 04:23 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2011, 03:11 PM
  3. Check this shit out. Shit bangs HARD!
    By BobbyBernstein in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 08:49 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 08:45 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 04:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •