Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lynch and Tech Beef?

Lynch and Tech Beef?

OK,I must've missed it or somthing but on faygoluvers I seen a tech post about this....Can anyone tell me WTF happened?

smh...

It's old news and no one really knows, just speculation. I did hear lynch say something on his new cd about thinking the label's gonna drop him, or something to that extent. That could be it. I don't remember which song though. I can find it if need be. Hopefully that wasn't too "asshole" of an answer for you. haha

its not from lynch being nervous about being droped. and tech said he will never drop lynch. tech and lynch were REALLY pissed off at each other. tech said he almost stopped working with him ever again. but the point is that its over with, and tech and lynch dont want us to know wat its about.... plus there has been hella threads on this, more then one blog that goes into it, and interviews. thats where my "smh" came from

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Blades
    It's old news and no one really knows, just speculation. I did hear lynch say something on his new cd about thinking the label's gonna drop him, or something to that extent. That could be it. I don't remember which song though. I can find it if need be. Hopefully that wasn't too "asshole" of an answer for you. haha

omg for the last time my only words r strange chain.

Oh, I wasn't talking to you. Like I said, speculation. Dude said he didn't know what was going on, so he asked. Who cares how many threads there are about it? (rhetorical) He didn't ask if there were other threads, he asked a specific question. That was a "dick" move, just sayin' tho.

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    its not from lynch being nervous about being droped. and tech said he will never drop lynch. tech and lynch were REALLY pissed off at each other. tech said he almost stopped working with him ever again. but the point is that its over with, and tech and lynch dont want us to know wat its about.... plus there has been hella threads on this, more then one blog that goes into it, and interviews. thats where my "smh" came from

Quit hating on everyones posts they just wana get shit cleared out u just jump on everybodys post hating like a str8 jelous virgin troll gtfo with that shit man, where is the love these days,

smh...

ill answer anyway. dont defend people for being stupid. type in lynch in tech beef in the search bar is it that fucking hard?

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum...ment%3A1072738

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum...4:Topic:926949

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum...lynch-beef-wtf

oh look 3 posibly sources where he could have found info. with the oh so famous search bar.

http://blog.therealtechn9ne.com/2011...ma-drop-lynch/

or maybe the first link wen i look for the blog post on google would do?

http://www.xxlmag.com/features/2010/...k-by-track/13/

hear tech talk about it on xxl magazine perhaps?

Oh, I wasn't talking to you. Like I said, speculation. Dude said he didn't know what was going on, so he asked. Who cares how many threads there are about it? (rhetorical) He didn't ask if there were other threads, he asked a specific question. That was a "dick" move, just sayin' tho.

straight*

... that will be all

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Burgaj
    Quit hating on everyones posts they just wana get shit cleared out u just jump on everybodys post hating like a str8 jelous virgin troll gtfo with that shit man, where is the love these days,

smh...

All of u talking shit to matt sound tough talkin shit to a 15-16 yr old, hes fuckin owning on everyone lately n yall just mad cuz hes right