Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Strange should sign Krayzie Bone.

  1. #1

    Strange should sign Krayzie Bone.

    He would be a great addition. What do you all think?

  2. #2


    Another fucking thread about this?SMFH.

  3. #3
    Didn't know there were any that said that "Strange should sign Krayzie Bone".

  4. #4
    smfh there aren't, but your saying the same thing as krayzie bone signing to strange???????


    Quote Originally Posted by Brendon Wiles
    Didn't know there were any that said that "Strange should sign Krayzie Bone".

  5. #5
    This v
    Quote Originally Posted by G.K.paypa$tak$
    smfh there aren't, but your saying the same thing as krayzie bone signing to strange???????

    Quote Originally Posted by Brendon Wiles
    Didn't know there were any that said that "Strange should sign Krayzie Bone".

  6. #6
    Nah

  7. #7
    I didn't feel like digging around to find someone elses thread. Why not make my own? It's one damn thread. Stop bitching.

  8. #8
    I can't see it

  9. #9
    Senior Member EMStaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    300
    Because if you let one go without saying something, then you'll get another later, and then another, and another, and another. For those who visit the forums regularly, seeing the same shit pop up time and time again pushes the new threads back, and just clutters the hell out of the forums with topics that are already covered.



    Quote Originally Posted by Brendon Wiles
    I didn't feel like digging around to find someone elses thread. Why not make my own? It's one damn thread. Stop bitching.

  10. #10

Similar Threads

  1. krayzie bone signing to strange???????
    By ROBBg in forum Ask Tech N9ne
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 01:35 AM
  2. Krayzie Bone No Longer Member of Bone Thugs N Harmony
    By SeanHouchin in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2011, 03:17 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 09:39 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 06:47 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 01:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •