they may not be perfect, but i havent even seen anybody write up a draft of em anywhere online so...there's only a few spots that i wasn't 1 hunnid % on so

Mannibal Lector - Brotha Lynch Hung - Coathanga Strangla.(verse 1)now that i know what time it is i can feel it in my gut 'n' i'm 'bout ta run up 'n' put a gun up in em.cut up in em, auto-cratic automatic reaper.i'mma leave 'em bleedin' in the street with the heater.diabolical, after i follow you i eatcha meat upwhy he's hollow i swallow a bottle as i eat theanatomy amittyville mannibal can and he willman i'm an animal when i'm heatin' 'em up i'm lethal.you don't wanna be fuckin' with me i eat dead peoplei'm that nigga that's keepin' body parts in the freezerah shit fuck 'er and leave 'eri'd rather put 'er up until im hungry then i eat 'er.the doctor's, the coroner's, the cop's will never see 'eri'd eat that bitch up quicker than a crocodile believe it'n' i wish a nigga would, that's what MC's gitthese muthafuckas is bitches i hit em in the cleavage.(chorus)yeah, i'm mannibal lector, she's standin' there naked i'm 'bout ta get naked she's tied to the bed post, i like to give head wounds, she likes to give head best, blood on the head rest.strange music bitch, you can tell by the necklacei carry me a chainsaw but you think you texaschainsaw massacre nigga worser than mansonmurder em turn em into hamburger met(i'm evil)(verse 2)trunk with the drop top, i don't wanna get blood on my pioneer box top, operation: make pastamakin' intestine spaghetti noodles im a cuckoo'n' i'm loco when that cop 'vest 'er better leave 'er in dresser (?)butcher knife 'n' machete i'll do you in the poop shootpoke em and i undress 'em n leave 'em in the recipei told you i was an atheist, eatin 'em with lettuce 'n' meatputtin' niggas in the washin' pot takin' niggas to the chop shopniggas is soft as a box of cotton, niggas be off that oxycontinprolly rottin' a body rotten obviously potty taught 'n'prolly not in danger yet, internet cablewatchin' ID channel cause i'm ableand cocaine in cellophane's wrapped up under the tableready to murder rappers cut 'em and clap 'em reppin' his label.new house in the stable, mini-macc's on the tabletornado, nato, (?) get (?)(verse 3)fresh out the muthafuckin' county jailpillows with no feathers in the county smellblack sweat t-shirt brown as hellpussy nigga try to fuck with me i crown his headhe don't wanna get bloody does hei'mma have to get muddy buddykillin em with the chainsaw cuttyleavin' his brains raw dummyi'mma have to get silly puttyi'mma have to eat till he uglyi'mma have to get really uglykill him kutty, kill him kuttymister migillicuddy he's a high school teacherused to take the bitches to the closet to teach 'emuntil he took my daughter to the closet to teach hernow i'm using his head as my album's main feature.serial killas killin a nigga like timin' im the creaturefrom the black side of town now i'm bout ta eat (?)cut her up n i head the crack domes like ethereaster egg, leave me bitch(chorus)yeah, i'm mannibal lector, she's standin' there naked i'm 'bout ta get naked she's tied to the bed post, i like to give head wounds, she likes to give head best, blood on the head rest.strange music bitch, you can tell by the necklacei carry me a chainsaw but you think you texaschainsaw massacre nigga worser than mansonmurder em turn em into hamburger... meat(i'm evil)