Thread: A question for juggalos...

A question for juggalos...

Alright so I have been down for a long time now, several several years...the other day I got into a discussion with the guy who introduced them to me, I hate where their music has gone...
    Fer real, I support them and love the family and them bringing us together, but the last CD was a tragedy for me wit only two songs that really made it worth while to hear, and the fact that they made you get three of the
    Same album for the longest time to hear it all......from the days of C.O.C. Till the tempest (excluding the calm, and the eye of the storm) all their music has been worth it each one bringing something special
    Now, with the unveiling of new joker cards, I'm sorry to say but I think their losing it, let me know what u think or it ideas on the matter, I guess ill have to see when
    The mighty death pop releases......peace out ninjas

i think they still have interesting concepts. i'm not a big fan of ICP but i'll check out their next album

A couple half assed records dont means shit,How many dope albums besides the first 6 cards,Bizzar cds,dark lotus,Eps....ICP aint even gotta make new shit.They can shit back and get paid.Anything they release these days is just a bonus.I aint gotta like all of it.Twiztid is still dope as fuck

why didnt you just let this die without a response? SMFH

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    i think they still have interesting concepts. i'm not a big fan of ICP but i'll check out their next album

because i knew Ricky would respond anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    why didnt you just let this die without a response? SMFH

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

There just lacking anger in there music now, the whole parenthood thing probably has something to do with it, but J said the anger is comin back for TMDP, 20 years of haters is what influenced this LP he said, actually I thought Bang Pow Boom was better then the Tempest, a really fun party album, at Kidcrusher last week they played BPB between sets, even I fuckin danced and I NEVER dance, but it was too fun an atmosphere not to.