Thread: Tyler The Creator - Yonkers (Music Video) 1080p

Tyler The Creator - Yonkers (Music Video) 1080p

Some of you may have heard this already because it's kinda old, but it's fuckin' dope. Dark and twisted as fuck, but dope.

In the second verse Tyler disses B.o.B. pretty hardcore..

(What you think of Hayley Williams?) Fuck her, Wolf Haley robbin' 'em I'll crash that fuckin' airplane that that faggot nigga B.o.B is in

THEN B.o.B. releases this track called "No Future" and just goes off on Tyler The Creator. I found the battle between these two pretty entertaining. I think Tyler wins it lyrically, but B.o.B.'s flow is just too damn good.

Tyler is dope as fuck!!! Tech N9ne was tryin to get at him on Twitter to get on all 6s and 7s, i hope it goes through!!!

"Shut the fuck up, heres the number to my therapist. Tell him all your problems, hes fuckin awesome with listenin"

PURE TALENT

yeah i get it, there's another thread kinda like this one--you don't have to post it here though..the reason i put this one on here is becuase of b.o.b.s. video too.

Lynch would eat this fool alive! Would be an awesome collab!

So r u guys gonna get Tylers album Goblin? I might

Meh, I didn't like B.o.B.'s track. If you didn't know about the beef, you would have had no idea from his song. He references to "amateurs", which can be suspected of many rappers. And then there's the "no future" line, which is pretty much the only good diss directed strictly at Tyler and OF, but that also could be talking about other rappers. Diss tracks are supposed to be punch-line after punch-line, diss after diss, and you need to make sure the audience knows exactly who you're talking about and why they're a bitch. I honestly don't feel that he went that hard. Tyler said one line about him, and killed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Beck

In the second verse Tyler disses B.o.B. pretty hardcore..

(What you think of Hayley Williams?) Fuck her, Wolf Haley robbin' 'em I'll crash that fuckin' airplane that that faggot nigga B.o.B is in

THEN B.o.B. releases this track called "No Future" and just goes off on Tyler The Creator. I found the battle between these two pretty entertaining. I think Tyler wins it lyrically, but B.o.B.'s flow is just too damn good.