Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who thinks Strange should throw album release parties for the artists?

Who thinks Strange should throw album release parties for the artists?

A short mini Documentary Lynch did on the day of the release of CHS.

This brought up a question I'm wondering now...Why dont Strange throw album release parties for the artisits?? Or do they and we just dont know about it?

Honestly I feel this was dissapointing to see an artists I grew up listening too have a record release party be so dull. All the hard work and good music Lynch has delivered the past 20 years or so deserved a big ass bash! I mean this was the day of the release..and thats all? Everyone should have got together and planned something huge for Lynch.

Strange Music could have thrown a big record release party, actually I always pictured Strange throwin big parties for the artists on the day of the releases...I know a lot of times tours are going on...but..jus sayin. I havent even heard of Strange throwing parties for the artists at all for the release of their albums. If they dont do this...they really should!

Im disappointed too

What up homie! You Evil Scooby from the old Madesicc forum huh?

I just seen your post on the other thread...to answer your question I never got the merch from Madesicc to go sell that shit.

I was ready though..but all that bizness vanished out of no where. I still dont know what happened to the site.

another one is up again though www.siccteevee.com

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Doo
    Im disappointed too

Yeah the same cat! Damn I was waiting for my street team package to arrive for hella long too!

Quote Originally Posted by RBM@831

I just seen your post on the other thread...to answer your question I never got the merch from Madesicc to go sell that shit.

I was ready though..but all that bizness vanished out of no where. I still dont know what happened to the site.

Im disappointed too

If you listen closely he says he wants to finish up Mannibalector for Strange and then only release albums for Madesicc

Sad.

Ya I caught that too...he said ONE more album to do with Strange....I hope it was misunderstood. I know he is working on blowin Madesicc up which I would love to see...but I hope he makes a solo album on that G shit with Strange after this trilogy

Quote Originally Posted by John Doe

If you listen closely he says he wants to finish up Mannibalector for Strange and then only release albums for Madesicc

Sad.

Yup! I got emails from Lynch too about it. I thought it was legit...then nothing.
    I even got a response email from Lynch himself months back..I asked what was up with the street team bizz...(before this new site went up with new entries for the street team) and he just responded and said..."keep in touch" so I did...but still nothing.
    Yeah the same cat! Damn I was waiting for my street team package to arrive for hella long too!

Quote Originally Posted by RBM@831

Im disappointed too

Well he has the Halloween EP coming out as well. Also he even said he's not one to have a massive group of people at his parties. It just looks like he wanted people he's been close with for a long time to be around to celebrate his release.

Sad.

ya..I feel you..he probably wanted it that way. I just think something bigger should have been done for him anyways tho

From Madesicc...or Strange. Strange got bank now, they should have just did it anyways..like funded it at least for a bigger better place or something and had all the Madesicc fam there. Im sure Lynch would have loved it once it was happening and poppin!

I know for sure it was an exciting day for him...who wouldnt have enjoyed something like that done for them on an exciting day in their career?

I really feel that Strange should do record release parties for their artists...give them an atmosphere and some fun to celebrate their acheivement in...after all it only happens once a year for them...

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Well he has the Halloween EP coming out as well. Also he even said he's not one to have a massive group of people at his parties. It just looks like he wanted people he's been close with for a long time to be around to celebrate his release.

Sad.