Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Who?

  1. #1

    Who?

    Who is your favorite artist in strange music besides TECH N9NE

  2. #2
    Senior Member fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,019


    i cannot choose...Krizz maybe but they're all really talented.

  3. #3
    Senior Member KingRasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,903
    Get outta this thread Laurie, we all know you couldn't bear to say one's better than another by choosing a favorite. lol



    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy

    i cannot choose...Krizz maybe but they're all really talented.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    Y is there another thread on this topic

  5. #5
    Senior Member KingRasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,903
    Honestly, I really don't give a fuck if this is the thousandth fucking thread on this topic or another. It really doesn't bother me at all. There's no important news going on at 2:30 a.m. on the east coast. So who gives a shit? Bumping really assists in making it go away, as does bitching about it.

  6. #6
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    lolololol



    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    Get outta this thread Laurie, we all know you couldn't bear to say one's better than another by choosing a favorite. lol


    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy

    i cannot choose...Krizz maybe but they're all really talented.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    Its only 1145 where im at and im at work until 8 with nothing better to do and it just get annoying seeing new threads about topics that have been discussed a million times

    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    Honestly, I really don't give a fuck if this is the thousandth fucking thread on this topic or another. It really doesn't bother me at all. There's no important news going on at 2:30 a.m. on the east coast. So who gives a shit? Bumping really assists in making it go away, as does bitching about it.

  8. #8
    Senior Member KingRasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,903
    Really though, is it really that annoying? I'm not trying to attack you homie, but you're the only one on here. But c'mon, does it really shit in your cereal when you see repeated threads? If that annoys you, how do you cope with all of the actual problems or annoyances of the real world? You know what annoys me more than seeing a million threads on the same topic, people bitching a million times about these kinds of threads. Responses like that are just as common and annoying as a repeated thread. And honestly, if people didn't post these repeated threads, you would have nothing to bitch about. Without these threads you'd be sitting at work reading old threads that are no longer on topic but instead are talking about the length of Tech's dick or why people hate Eminem.



    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Its only 1145 where im at and im at work until 8 with nothing better to do and it just get annoying seeing new threads about topics that have been discussed a million times

    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    Honestly, I really don't give a fuck if this is the thousandth fucking thread on this topic or another. It really doesn't bother me at all. There's no important news going on at 2:30 a.m. on the east coast. So who gives a shit? Bumping really assists in making it go away, as does bitching about it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •