Thread: Who?

Who?

Who is your favorite artist in strange music besides TECH N9NE

i cannot choose...Krizz maybe but they're all really talented.

Get outta this thread Laurie, we all know you couldn't bear to say one's better than another by choosing a favorite. lol

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy

Y is there another thread on this topic

Honestly, I really don't give a fuck if this is the thousandth fucking thread on this topic or another. It really doesn't bother me at all. There's no important news going on at 2:30 a.m. on the east coast. So who gives a shit? Bumping really assists in making it go away, as does bitching about it.

lolololol

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    Get outta this thread Laurie, we all know you couldn't bear to say one's better than another by choosing a favorite. lol

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy

Its only 1145 where im at and im at work until 8 with nothing better to do and it just get annoying seeing new threads about topics that have been discussed a million times

Honestly, I really don't give a fuck if this is the thousandth fucking thread on this topic or another. It really doesn't bother me at all. There's no important news going on at 2:30 a.m. on the east coast. So who gives a shit? Bumping really assists in making it go away, as does bitching about it.

Really though, is it really that annoying? I'm not trying to attack you homie, but you're the only one on here. But c'mon, does it really shit in your cereal when you see repeated threads? If that annoys you, how do you cope with all of the actual problems or annoyances of the real world? You know what annoys me more than seeing a million threads on the same topic, people bitching a million times about these kinds of threads. Responses like that are just as common and annoying as a repeated thread. And honestly, if people didn't post these repeated threads, you would have nothing to bitch about. Without these threads you'd be sitting at work reading old threads that are no longer on topic but instead are talking about the length of Tech's dick or why people hate Eminem.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Its only 1145 where im at and im at work until 8 with nothing better to do and it just get annoying seeing new threads about topics that have been discussed a million times