Thread: Juggalo

Juggalo

One, I am not a juggalo.

Two, Just curios, Is there a reason so many people hate juggalos? Why would a technition sterotype against others when Tech N9ne says alot of technitions are white and the sterotype for rap is it's black people music. I bet many people don't like that sterotype. Im white I don't like it.

Three, Why be a hypacrit?

Four, shut the fuck up and get out.

Flicktion sit up straight, cut your hair, and GTFO. I asked a simply question. What are you trying to establish by being a dick. It's not gonna make me close the post. All in all you look like a douche.

LOLOLOL Word. I personally think its funny when Tech fans try and hate on juggalos when it is undeniable that juggalos are largely responsible for tech bein half as big as he is now. Juggalos show tech mad love and just like that article said the buy up merch like no other and spread the word to anyone thats willing to listen. Just most people dont like ICP understandable especially nowadays but dont hate on someone who helps support your favorite artist just because you dont agree with everything they listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane
    Flicktion sit up straight, cut your hair, and GTFO. I asked a simply question. What are you trying to establish by being a dick. It's not gonna make me close the post. All in all you look like a douche.

I'm trying to establish that this is the 1000th thread on this stupid fucking topic. You guys can't use a bar of soap, we get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane
    What are you trying to establish by being a dick.

i give up. these threads will NEVER stop!

What you are trying to establish is stupid then. If this is the 1000th thread then i want it to be the 1001st thread. Try not to respond this time. I'd hate to stoop to your ignorant level but you know, when in rome.

black people can be juggalos and technitions too. your the one steretyping.

oh btw stfu

I say people should ignore these juggalo threads all together and maybe they will stop

I never said black people can't be juggalos or technitions. I said "Tech N9ne said most his fans are white" I didn't say Tech N9ne has no black fans, and i said nothing about Juggalos and white and black fans. I was just getting at a point that people shouldn't steortype. Stuff about color determinding stuff should be a irrelavent subject, but it helped me try and prove a point. Witch that point is to not steortype by looks and taste.