Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: WORLD PREMIERE OF @Nestotheowner NEW MUSIC VIDEO!!!! "CASKETS" PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!!!!

  1. #1

    WORLD PREMIERE OF @Nestotheowner NEW MUSIC VIDEO!!!! "CASKETS" PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!!!!



  2. #2
    Senior Member austin10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    353


    this is sick! big ups homie. we need to work on a track together you're is insane!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    284


    At First i was like wtf... then I couldnt turn my head away.there was some sick ass effects in there. shit was tight yo

  4. #4


    Tight!!!!

  5. #5


    Thanks bro! I'm always down to work




    Quote Originally Posted by Prospekt

    this is sick! big ups homie. we need to work on a track together you're is insane!

  6. #6


    Lol thanks bro! Appreciate the luv

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Smith

    At First i was like wtf... then I couldnt turn my head away.there was some sick ass effects in there. shit was tight yo

  7. #7


    1LUV

    Quote Originally Posted by JD

    Tight!!!!

  8. #8
    Senior Member austin10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    353
    How can I get at you fam

  9. #9
    Junior Member Dillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    19


    The OWNER!!! Killin it!! All your shits tight, You need to come to do a show in Spokane, WA for real!! Much luv from the 509

  10. #10


    @nestotheowner on twitter or facebook.com/nestotheownermusic or email theownerkc@gmail.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Prospekt
    How can I get at you fam

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-22-2012, 07:08 PM
  2. MGK - Invincible (Video World Premiere)
    By AlexM in forum Videos
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-16-2012, 01:01 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 07:58 PM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 08:50 AM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 09:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •