Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne talks about the rumors about the beef between Lynch and himself. and Lynch's future on strange.

Tech N9ne talks about the rumors about the beef between Lynch and himself. and Lynch's future on strange.

http://blog.therealtechn9ne.com/2011...ma-drop-lynch/

peep it. ik alot of people dont pay atention to the blogs

Interesting he would post this now, long after the conflict's been resolved and both sides have moved forward. Glad that was the case, but it still makes me wonder. Keeping people guessing is a great way to stir the pot up. Maybe that's what was done here.

I don't like how he says "this is a business and the nigga is way too talented to just cease all things dealing with lynch no matter how insane the situation!"...it makes it seem like they still don't like each other but cooperate because they realize that they both are talented...I don't know I think it would have been better if he had just said that they put the shit behind them and it's water under the bridge

i think its because with the release of Lynch's album alot of people were asking about the beef again and the speculation was being moreso continued.

Quote Originally Posted by A-Mac
    Interesting he would post this now, long after the conflict's been resolved and both sides have moved forward. Glad that was the case, but it still makes me wonder. Keeping people guessing is a great way to stir the pot up. Maybe that's what was done here.

i see where your coming from. but he has said that it is through a bunch of times but people continued to scepulate. tech just felt he need to explain again. for people that have been paying atention tech hasnt said anything new here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat T
    I don't like how he says "this is a business and the nigga is way too talented to just cease all things dealing with lynch no matter how insane the situation!"...it makes it seem like they still don't like each other but cooperate because they realize that they both are talented...I don't know I think it would have been better if he had just said that they put the shit behind them and it's water under the bridge

Thats exactly what I got out of reading that too. Would have been better if he had said EXACTLY what they were beefing about, or to just say NOTHING at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat T

its a crip and a blood thing lol jk. im just glad they squashed it and can continue making sick ass songs

i said what i meant and the only reason i brought it up is because i saw remarks today from fans wondering if we were gonna drop lynch and this means no

Has it been established this is the real Tech? I remember people going back and forth.

Quote Originally Posted by thereal
    i said what i meant and the only reason i brought it up is because i saw remarks today from fans wondering if we were gonna drop lynch and this means no

i think its jus a publicity stunt, but it would be hard if lynch n tech came out wit a blue vs red double album wit all dey gang niggas