Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Soundset 2013. Shakopee, MN - Feat. Atmosphere, Snoop Dogg, TECH N9NE!

Soundset 2013. Shakopee, MN - Feat. Atmosphere, Snoop Dogg, TECH N9NE!

In case you guys didn't know, Soundset is a Hip-Hop festival held in Shakopee, Minnesota. Tickets are only $50 bucks, and $100 for VIP (which includes meet & greet).

Here's the line-up:

There's a handful of these guys I'd like to see, gonna have to jump on the VIP as soon as I can.
    The tickets don't go up for a few weeks right?

They go on sale Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Blades
    There's a handful of these guys I'd like to see, gonna have to jump on the VIP as soon as I can.

Actually I read on Atmosphere's facebook that tickets will go on sale to the general public this Saturday, March 9th at 11am. But If you sign up for the Rhymesayers Newsletter, then you get a link e-mailed to you so you can buy them on Friday at 11am, instead of Saturday. I'm buying two VIP tickets on Friday right when they go on sale. Kinda strange, I've been to 5 Tech shows but I've never done VIP, so this will be the first time I get to meet him. I'm STOKED! I have to miss the South Dakota show this tour because I'll be in Denver, so I'm really fuckin excited that I'll still get to see Tech. Plus I didn't get to meet Slug or Ant when I went to their Welcome To Minnesota tour a couple nights ago in Mankato, so I'm excited to meet them as well. Did get to meet Brother Ali the other night though, so that got me by for now lol.

This is going to be such an amazing festival....I mean look at this line up....it is to die for .....Atmosphere, Mac Miller, ScHoolboy Q, Juicy J, Brother Ali, Joey Bada$$, R.A. The Rugged Man, Guilty Simpson.....hands down best hip hop festival of 2013.....and our Kansas City King will own the festival!

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyThaBezt
    hands down best hip hop festival of 2013.....and our Kansas City King will own the festival!

Hahaha yeah Paid Dues will be crazy. Are you going? And I've already seen Macklemore and Ryan Lewis once though, so I'm happy with the line-up at Soundset..

Quote Originally Posted by ???

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyThaBezt
    hands down best hip hop festival of 2013.....and our Kansas City King will own the festival!

Didn't realize it would be that soon, thanks for the heads up.

Also, won't be able to go to paid dues, as I live in Minnesota now. Soundset is only 30 minutes away from my house.

Not a problem. Damn I wish I was that close though. I'm going to have to drive 4 hours..Did you just move to MN?

Didn't realize it would be that soon, thanks for the heads up.

Also, won't be able to go to paid dues, as I live in Minnesota now. Soundset is only 30 minutes away from my house.

I'm 95 that I'm going to Soundset. Not sure about VIP cuz I'm doing that for the Independent Powerhouse tour in April. Does anyone know how fast I should expect VIP to sell out for Soundset?