Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I kinda am starting to feel bad for..

I kinda am starting to feel bad for..

Big Scoob.

man Damn Fool drops in less than a month and this site has completely overlooked it. i mean, of course im more pumped for all 6s and 7s, but i kinda feel bad that no one on this site recogizes that its comin out soon, not even tech. all tech ever posts on the main page is All 6s and 7s shit or BLH shit.

shitty cause tech gave scoob another chance after Monsterifik to bring up his album sales and shit, but then he gets no promotion or anything. just my thoughts on the matter. what you guys think.

damn fools promo on this site came and went already

yeah... well maybe if scoob came a little harder with monsterifik it would be more hyped.

you know who i feel bad for tho, is lynch, chs is clearly legendary. and few realize it, he gets overlooked just because of his genre. like i try to get all my buddies into him but before i even play a song they'll be like fuck that lynch sucks.. when really i believe hes more talented then 99% of rappers. his life is just soo interesting to me, how hes soo paranoid and what not. lyrically he came the hardest ive heard since god knows when.

For once I agree with Pimp Limp...CHS is a masterpiece and Lynch does get overlooked because of his genre...also, Scoob doesn't have anything that seperates him from the crowd on this label. Tech is the king, Kaliko can sing, Kutty's the G, Lynch is the fucking psycho, etc...he just needs something to make him stand out more.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp

yeah... well maybe if scoob came a little harder with monsterifik it would be more hyped.

you know who i feel bad for tho, is lynch, chs is clearly legendary. and few realize it, he gets overlooked just because of his genre. like i try to get all my buddies into him but before i even play a song they'll be like fuck that lynch sucks.. when really i believe hes more talented then 99% of rappers. his life is just soo interesting to me, how hes soo paranoid and what not. lyrically he came the hardest ive heard since god knows when.

I agree, Scoob is talented! I think he let Monsterifik slow down too much in the middle but there's a lot of dope songs on there and I can't wait for Damn Fool. I made sure to order it so he feels the support.

we out doin promo 4 scooby rite now

yeah i dont doubt that hes getting promoted, i just dont see it on this site. scoobs album drops in like 3 weeks, and his preorder banner is BELOW the damn caribou lou gold thing. thats pretty fucked up

Quote Originally Posted by Doe Boy

kuttys promo on this site vanishes pretty quickly too though, im surprised to lynches song still up at the top, usually only techs promo stays up for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    yeah i dont doubt that hes getting promoted, i just dont see it on this site. scoobs album drops in like 3 weeks, and his preorder banner is BELOW the damn caribou lou gold thing. thats pretty fucked up

Quote Originally Posted by Doe Boy

When Scoob and/or Lynch release their EP's it should help their album sales; due to attention.

I like Big Scoob cause he's got a laid back sense of humor, is calm and content when on stage, and has an very easily recognizable voice, almost like an accent. Lovin' that track All I Kno Is Hood. Def gettin' that album. But Monsterifik I think was slowed down too much, and needed more tracks like the title track Monsterifik and Salue. Because those songs define the album.

But don't worry, Scooby will eventually make a name for himself but I don't think it'll be soon. Ya'll should like him on Facebook, that shows some support.