Thread: Being Proactive

Being Proactive

I really think this forum could use a coordinated push for what is obviously going to be Tech's biggest album to date and I haven't seen anybody mention this at all yet.

There are a million things we could do to help get the word out, even if it was a mass tweet fest in the week before All 6's & 7's drops to get Tech N9ne to be a trending topic, or bombarding ThisIs50 with requests for a Em/Tech collab. If we could all just pick a few things that we could do to help Tech (much in the way Tech has helped all of his true fans, by staying true to himself and making personal music, that obviously everyone here loves) we could give the man the push over the top. Granted, his buzz is at an all time high, but I really think there needs more than a Lil Wayne verse (which hundreds of underground rappers get) and a BOB feature to really put him over the top. So, if anybody has any ideas I would love to help get stuff coordinated and put a coalition effort to let the industry know that Tech is hear to stay and not some flash in the pan. Thoughts?

I think it'd be cool to get "Tech N9ne" or "All 6's and 7's" trending on Twitter.

Yeah its gonna be a big album no question but, Eminem can suck a dick. If he don't want to work with the greatest lyricist on the planet than its his loss. Besides, he's shit now anyways. Sorry to break it to ya bud.

I 100% support this shit especially the eminem thing haha

It's not about whether or not you like Eminem, it's about helping Tech and Strange blow up. ALSO, you'd think you could care more about an artist you're a fan of for a day than your personal feelings about who Tech listens to and wants to work with. It's like this: I'm a huge Buk of Psychodrama fan. If he had half a chance of working with Miley Cyrus (and he really, really wanted to) I'd fucking do what I could to help him REGARDLESS of how much I think Miley Cyrus fucking sucks. It's one song, and it would help EVERYBODY involved in Strange Music. To say "fuck eminem" blah blah blah is just selfish bullsht man. Dude's put out how many hours of music for you to enjoy and you refuse to help him one time? Eat a dick. Maybe Em doesn't realize how big Tech is, and YOU could help that happen. Make a facebook page saying "Em and Tech should work together". Make it trend on twitter. Make a petition. Do something other than bitch about how you don't like how an artist progresses.