Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BAN PRIZNYK

BAN PRIZNYK

Who would all wanna see this faggot get banned from this site, I mean all he does is just talk shit about Tech so why the fuck is he on this site, The admin of this site needs to just ban his ass. Please vote on if we should ban or not.

I misspelled his name it Prinsnyk

Im pretty sure this no-life troll has already been banned....Hell probably just make a new account.....just ignore him..doing a thread about him is just feeding him.

smfh

Reverse psychology, duh. Instead of banning him, let him post all he wants and he'll just get bored cause no one will respond to his threads. Simple as, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS. All you motherfuckers still respond to his/her threads all butthurt and shit, when he's just trolling, and in reality loves Tech.

Yeah, I agree with this one to, Ignore the troll even on chat Ignore and he will go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Milo
    Reverse psychology, duh. Instead of banning him, let him post all he wants and he'll just get bored cause no one will respond to his threads. Simple as, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS. All you motherfuckers still respond to his/her threads all butthurt and shit, when he's just trolling, and in reality loves Tech.

vote

no, he dosnt need banned. stfu

Ya that faggots ass should be grass he kinda reminds me of that black chick in scary movie who every body stabs in the movie threater

I got hella food for trolls but its locked up n not available rite now lmfao!

That scary movie comment made me lmfao! Ur ass is grass! Will u sit down! This is for all jackie chan movies! N Boogie Nights! I can't breathe!!!! Lol