Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amafrican phsycho -Kabosh

Amafrican phsycho -Kabosh

Just wondering if anyone knows when this is coming out, cause I don't see anything on the upcoming releases from strange that I got from BLH's cd

Congrats, you are now the 1 Millionth poster asking this question.

Am I the only one who really doesn't care if this album ever sees the light of day?

The album is not coming out anytime soon. There are literally dozens of threads and video interviews discussing the topic. If you didn't see anything in the upcoming releases for Strange, that should have been a tip off.

next year is anyone's best bet for KABOSH! And I could see next year being the year Tech drops 816 Boyz,RDV's Project and possibly a new collabos cd.

No, I dont really mind either. Sure, I'd like to hear it but I'd much rather be getting All 6's and 7's instead.

Quote Originally Posted by VIP
    Congrats, you are now the 1 Millionth poster asking this question.
    Am I the only one who really doesn't care if this album ever sees the light of day?

Yall straight trippin i bet if we track down day n' night and hold him at gunpoint hell be forced to hand it and all 6s and 7s over since hes had them both since before they were recorded LOLOLOL!!

i doubt that dude has the cd's calm down! only 2 people that have it are Tech & Trav.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    Yall straight trippin i bet if we track down day n' night and hold him at gunpoint hell be forced to hand it and all 6s and 7s over since hes had them both since before they were recorded LOLOLOL!!

i care if this cd sees the light of day... shit. ive been waiting for it since they've been talking about it. kabosh would mean bigger sounds. if tech gets comfortable recording rock albums that would encourage him to lengthen his career an extra 3 or 4 years no doubt. so i hope he does do kabosh. then his shows and songs he plays at them will get even crazier... there perfect how they are know but im just thinking with techs creative capacity i wouldnt mind at all seeing what he could do with a whole rock type album

JL of bhood has heard it

Quote Originally Posted by Esko
    i doubt that dude has the cd's calm down! only 2 people that have it are Tech & Trav.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin916

fuck an 816 boyz or a collab album. fuck both of those.

kabosh and nnutthowze need to be finished before anything you just said is talked about

Quote Originally Posted by Esko
    next year is anyone's best bet for KABOSH! And I could see next year being the year Tech drops 816 Boyz,RDV's Project and possibly a new collabos cd.