Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: STRANGE FAM.....RAIN DOLLAZ NEEDS YOUR HELP....

STRANGE FAM.....RAIN DOLLAZ NEEDS YOUR HELP....

so i did a show last month in mission ks.. and right after this guy came up to me and was like... yo wwhat u charge to do a verse.. i said..umm idk.. he got my contact info and this other guy was like DUUUUDE I WANT ON THAT!!! the guy told him he def will be on it..wit me so idk if they will contact me buuuuuuuuuuuut.... next i come down the stairs and then there was this other guy and others sayin yeaaaaa maaan thats how u do it!! talkin to me ect.. i was thinkin ooh shit thanks!! so i talked to another local group and they like my show too! which is wild it was my first show ive ever done..which i only did because i was bugged about would i want to do it.. ect..

so then i saw my girl who recorded it for me and was there wit me through it all! (www.youtube.com/rainmageddon) its 4 videos should be labeled "rain dollaz proformance" and she was hella excited to see me proform and even the reactions i got from the remixes i did (some are on my new mixtape) so then i was thinkin... will i get offered another show..another chance.. my friend was like..so whats next... i looked at him... i said.. I HAVE A GOAL...ITS BEEN A GOAL SINCE WAAAAY BACK........ BACK B4 I MADE SURE TECH KNEW WHO I WAS..........AND THAT GOAL IS... TO ROCK THE SAME STAGE...THE SAME NIGHT..AS STRANGE MUSIC DOES!!!

now this is where YOU..my strange music fam comes into play.... NOW PLEASE DONT LET THIS BE JUST A THRED U OVERLOOK..THIS IS SERIOUS...ive emailed them 2 times already.. and b4 this i was askin about the last krizz kaliko concert and he responded to me sayin it probley wouldnt happen due to they run a programed show. UNDERSTANDABLE. senerio even was down but couldnt get the ok on it due to that too. so this is where you guys come in...

i want yaw to just overkill strange music wit request that i can open for them JUNE 3RD IN KCMO

?request by emailin strangemusic@strangemusicinc.com

sayin why u think they should let me open up that night.. im askin in advance too so now there cant be no excuses or nothing lol. i know alot of yaw are new on here and probley dont know me...but watch the show video its 4 parts on my youtube i placed above. am i sayin im the best proformer?...nope.. but i will say if u actualy like ppl who speak how they feel and mean they lyrics then im what u should request!!!

either way tho... keep it strange!!

and thank you!

RAIN DOLLAZ!!!

you think you could paraphrase that.

nope lol i think i can see if nnneone wants to help.. on this site thats kinda died if its not leakin an album or startin trouble.. thats why i dont be on here as much as i use to. haha.

oh ok i guess ill just read it then.

yeah fo sho i dig your music i can do that.

Done, always had respect for u dude.

email sent dude

I wasn't aware Strange dealt with who opens....I thought it was the promoter

Spamming Strange with requests is the single worst thing you could probably do. It will just annoy them or they won't even pay attention. This is a matter for the local promoter, you go through them. If the final step after going through the local promoter is to contact Strange, then they will give you the correct info doing so, but having random emails requesting some guy in their inbox will not sway them one way or another. Go through the local promoter and work your way in that way, it's the same way with any show around the country, I promise.

A lil hard to do thAt when no one tellin me who the promotor is...plus tweeted tech he tells me talk to travis..if u keep ur name in they face they gotta wonder why the hell are u going to this length to get they attention..a closed mouth will never get fed..and they wouldve never known even about me had i not made sure of it in person..then followin up. Another thing is cross eyed joe told me by attentendin the shows and being in they face im doing it the right way..that some ppl just feels it needs to be u talk to them once and then bam u get on..that aint how it works..its all a process..sean kingston got signed by annoyin the shit outta a label on myspace lol or youtube.. if im not mistaken. I aint askin to be signed lol just spit my music wit other strange fans. Shit aint this point even a hell no from them is better than nothing. Kinda wouldnt be the first time i heard no/maybe/possible from strange lol makzilla told me contact the promoter but idk who it is..ahhh..thanks tho