Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best invention ever made?

Best invention ever made?

What do you think is the best invention made in history. I think it would be electricity. Without electricity we wouldnt have heat, light, music, cars, elevators, houses you can see in, internet etc... I just thought this would be a good topic even on a Tech N9ne.

electricity is second only to a bong! lol

Should be the other you would be smoking weed in a cold room and wont be able to see worth shit. It'll be hard to even buy a bong with out electricity.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollBlood

electricity is second only to a bong! lol

Indoor plumbing. Without it everyone would be dead and fucked up with disease. One of my professors told me that in places without plumbing in one gram of shit, there is 2,000 viruses, millions of bacteria, and three worm eggs on average lol

Lol, very true... But without electricity the plumber wouldnt be able to use some of the tools that are capable for the work. like if something's too dark the plumber wouldnt be able to see where hes going without a flash light and wouldnt be able to fix anything he cant see, but I do agree that plumbing is a usefull invention and we would all need it for being not able to have diseases.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Houchin
    Indoor plumbing. Without it everyone would be dead and fucked up with disease. One of my professors told me that in places without plumbing in one gram of shit, there is 2,000 viruses, millions of bacteria, and three worm eggs on average lol

hmmmm....best invention ever made?................................CONDOMS!!!!!!

Music pure and simple

Did you forget about fire? You keep saying without electricity we couldn't see or be warm but fire will take care of both of those. For years plumbers have used hand toilet augers and manual tools and done jobs just fine. While I agree that electricity is a MAJOR discovery, I have a hard time calling it an invention. Man discovered electricity and harnessed the power. I consider inventions to be light bulbs, telephones, refrigerators etc. Electricity was already here, man just learned how to use it. So therefore my vote goes to the light bulb.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon, The Destroyer
    Lol, very true... But without electricity the plumber wouldnt be able to use some of the tools that are capable for the work. like if something's too dark the plumber wouldnt be able to see where hes going without a flash light and wouldnt be able to fix anything he cant see, but I do agree that plumbing is a usefull invention and we would all need it for being not able to have diseases.

smart man

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Boi

Did you forget about fire? You keep saying without electricity we couldn't see or be warm but fire will take care of both of those. For years plumbers have used hand toilet augers and manual tools and done jobs just fine. While I agree that electricity is a MAJOR discovery, I have a hard time calling it an invention. Man discovered electricity and harnessed the power. I consider inventions to be light bulbs, telephones, refrigerators etc. Electricity was already here, man just learned how to use it. So therefore my vote goes to the light bulb.

Fire and Electricity aren't inventions though...

Just adding to Kentucky Boi!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Boi