Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ok help me out, true or false

ok help me out, true or false

someone told me that when you buy vip you get to bring 1 person with you? that sounded to good to be true. this is gunna be the first time i buy vip and im really looking forward to it, but i wanna know the facts.also like i hear that you need ID to get in, so when you buy it, can you put the name of whoever is gunna be there? cuz imma have to borrow my parents credit card to buy online.

You can't bring anyone with you and if your parents are buying the tickets you need a note from them saying that you can pick up the tickets.

A Vip is for 1 person only. If you use someone elses Credit card you will need either that person to go with you to tell them that you are using it. OR A note from that person giving you permission

Hmm...thats strange....when i went to th Independent Grind Tour,I used my mom's credit card and i didnt have to bring a note or anything like that just my ID.

thanks guys. as far as the note goes, i asume they would sign it, and then do like you need to bring your parents id also or something?

im sorry guess im sounding like a noob. the search bar had soooo many unrelated questions about vip wen i looked...

The note being signed should be fine. I have seen them just let people in with their own id's if the last name is the same as the name on the card.

ok so they arnt really that strict. alright thanks. i apreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    The note being signed should be fine. I have seen them just let people in with their own id's if the last name is the same as the name on the card.

No problem man.

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    ok so they arnt really that strict. alright thanks. i apreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530

lol then ya ig they arnt all that strict. i really regreted not getting vip to the independent grind tour. so im defenatly geting vip this time

Quote Originally Posted by LilCruNK303_T9cian

Hmm...thats strange....when i went to th Independent Grind Tour,I used my mom's credit card and i didnt have to bring a note or anything like that just my ID.

I've gone VIP to everyshow I've ever gone to.