Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You guys ever heard of George Watsky?

You guys ever heard of George Watsky?

My first impressions of him was he was some gimmick rapper on youtube who could rap fast until i heard some material he's put out and damn all i can say is this guy found his niche in hip hop. Just wishful thinking but tech needs to sign this guyhttp://www.youtube.com/user/gwatsky

If you like asher roth, bo burnham, mac lethal and macklemore you'll love this guy

lolwut

Quote Originally Posted by David In

If you like asher roth, bo burnham, mac lethal and macklemore you'll love this guy

cause he's got hilariously witty punch lines

I enjoy listening to new /artists and although I have never heard of this guy, somehow he does have that big hint of Roth in the voice, I can definately hear it in his songs. I like the faster of flow, but hes no chopper. But if he took some time and planned out a tongue-twisting 16 he might be able to turn doubters into believers .

Sign him to Strange? No. Too many ppl on the roster and I think he would be better doing a couple songs with strange artists but thats about it. Or maybe He does a collab album with Roth. That would be interesting.

check his album watsky it's what got me into him

Quote Originally Posted by MNTechFan

I enjoy listening to new /artists and although I have never heard of this guy, somehow he does have that big hint of Roth in the voice, I can definately hear it in his songs. I like the faster of flow, but hes no chopper. But if he took some time and planned out a tongue-twisting 16 he might be able to turn doubters into believers .

Sign him to Strange? No. Too many ppl on the roster and I think he would be better doing a couple songs with strange artists but thats about it. Or maybe He does a collab album with Roth. That would be interesting.

um............no one else wants to say it so i spose' i will, FUCK NO FUCK NO FUCK NO. maybe if you're in middle school he's a chill rapper but c'mon man. and to even entertain the idea of him on strange?? i'll have 3 of whatever you're having cuz you MUST be high.

fuck you do watch 2 videos dude's got skill he's not some disney rapper

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Longo

um............no one else wants to say it so i spose' i will, FUCK NO FUCK NO FUCK NO. maybe if you're in middle school he's a chill rapper but c'mon man. and to even entertain the idea of him on strange?? i'll have 3 of whatever you're having cuz you MUST be high.

He is definitely not Strange material. Mac Leathal is better than Watsky. Just my opinion.