Thread: Krayzie Bone vs. Tech N9ne

Krayzie Bone vs. Tech N9ne

I searched it, nothin came up, so Im makin the thread.

You know who they are, youve heard em both rip shit up and you know they can both chopp their assess off. But who is better? Everyone has their own opinion and obviously since this is a tech site it may be biased, but honestly who do you guys think has the illest flow? Speed, , lyrics, subject. delivery, who brings it hardest?

Dont get me wrong, krayzie can bring it hard as fuck when he chooses to, but for the most part, I dont particularly enjoy his music .. his hardcore shit rocks my socks off.. like "reason to hate me" "one moe hit", "perfect execution" "runnin wit the ak47" etc.. but overall I think tech has written some sicker shit.

Anyone that disagrees, I would love to have u find the verses u think krayzie goes hardest on, and I will bring the ones i think tech goes hardest on, and i guarantee techs are above krayzies in every aspect from , flow, lyrics etc..

what do u technicians think?

Tech and Krayzie are my top favorite rappers. I choose tech though because i enjoy seeing him perform live more than i do krayzie bone, and his music gets me more hyped. but there are certain things i like about krayzie more, such as the way he mixes singing with rapping. i know tech enjoys it too cause he did it in my world on his verse.Lyrics wise they both take the gold on that one. i enjoy tech overall more, but i dont think either one is better than the other. their equal imo, but seperatly they each have something the other doesnt. and thats my thought.

All i really listen to is tech/bone thugs/nas,etc. so i really don't care. This would be more based on opinion then fact this is just music after all.

music music music. i agree. lets enjoy it it's ALL good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason "Goliath" Cook
    All i really listen to is tech/bone thugs/nas,etc. so i really don't care. This would be more based on opinion then fact this is just music after all.