Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do People Hate Insane Clown Posse?

Why Do People Hate Insane Clown Posse?

I am honest and i am a juggalo to be honest AND a technician but damn people all this hate towards what? it's ignorant as all hell

It's not always ignorant. I'm sure some people hate for no reason, or they just have no idea why (ignorant). For me, I liked them when I was like 11. They were funny to me at the time and said shit I wasn't allowed to say. One song I remember is the dating game or something. But if you go on youtube, and I'm sure you know the video if you're a juggalo, its about juggalos being a family and shit. tbh, the video was made to make people understand and respect a different (culture)? but for me, it made me like them even less. if you wanna paint your face, or wear different clothes, be my guest. same goes for metal heads, 'gangsters' or even just peircings and tattoos. It's your body. But the video, and everything I see from the jaggalo culture is garbage. a carnival of low lives. I'm not saying that it is that, but that is what I see. I've also heard juggalos do positive music. then it just sounds like it doesnt belong lol but its like rap music to my grandmother, its just bitches and hos because she only sees that. i dont think it will ever change. you may gain or lose some, but you will always get hate. its like that with everything lol

i liked them when i was 10, then i grew up

Why do you post the same thread twice?

I simply dislike icp because i don't like their music. I usually Hate juggalos because for the most part they are dumb, once in a while you might find a cool one but rarely. You see all the juggalos on youtube "WHOOP WHOOOP FAM 4 L1F4'".

whatever, i guess it's just musical preference but they take that shit to far. I've been listening to tech for a long time and i don't consider myself a technician because i think that is silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Derick Shipley

Why do you post the same thread twice?

I simply dislike icp because i don't like their music. I usually Hate juggalos because for the most part they are dumb, once in a while you might find a cool one but rarely. You see all the juggalos on youtube "WHOOP WHOOOP FAM 4 L1F4'".

If you think being a technician is "silly" you dont belong listening to tech.......yadda mean.

lol. im not a technician (I don't think?)? and i still listen to tech. been listening to him for 10 years-ish. i hope your joking, otherwise its a dumb comment lol

Quote Originally Posted by miken9ne
    If you think being a technician is "silly" you dont belong listening to tech.......yadda mean.

How the hell did this become a war? i got my answer from Jordan and he's right all bands get hate for no reason Thank you Jordan

Lol was my reply here deleted as well as like half of the others?

^ na he made 2 of the exact same threads for some reason.