Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Tech N9ne's next collabo album?

  1. #1

    Tech N9ne's next collabo album?

    I noticed in the pampalet or booklet of Brotha Lynch Hungs album it didnt mention a Tech N9ne collabos this year, so I guess early 2012 he may release one.


  2. #2
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    you should change your name to "Brandon, Stater Of The Obvious"

  3. #3
    agreed



    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    you should change your name to "Brandon, Stater Of The Obvious"

  4. #4
    Senior Member EvilDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    231
    I think a Killah Priest n Tech n Lynch track would be murder!

    I can dream can't I? Lol

  5. #5
    So I cant ask a simple question and see different thoughts. You're name should be Cole, Starter of the Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    you should change your name to "Brandon, Stater Of The Obvious"

  6. #6
    great idea!!!! everytime he posts something lets just change the topic lol



    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Doo
    I think a Killah Priest n Tech n Lynch track would be murder!


    I can dream can't I? Lol

  7. #7
    Guest




    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    you should change your name to "Brandon, Stater Of The Obvious"

  8. #8
    Fixed



    Brandon, The stater of the obvious said:

    So I cant ask a simple question and see different thoughts. You're name should be Cole, Starter of the Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    you should change your name to "Brandon, Stater Of The Obvious"
    [/quote]

  9. #9
    well considering you never actually asked a question, no



    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon, The Destroyer
    So I cant ask a simple question and see different thoughts. You're name should be Cole, Starter of the Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    you should change your name to "Brandon, Stater Of The Obvious"

  10. #10
    Guest


    are you blind? dont try to treat people like i usually do, it just doesnt work the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by G.K.paypa$tak$
    well considering you never actually asked a question, no

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon, The Destroyer
    So I cant ask a simple question and see different thoughts. You're name should be Cole, Starter of the Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    you should change your name to "Brandon, Stater Of The Obvious"

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 03:04 AM
  2. What Is Your Favorite Tech N9ne album Collabo, EP, Song or Studio Album?
    By CULTLEADERTECH92 in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 11:41 PM
  3. And the next Collabo's album is...
    By Cloud in forum Rumors
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 06:10 AM
  4. tech's collabo album
    By jasonbradford in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 01:50 AM
  5. Best Tech N9ne Collabo + Favorite Tech N9ne collabo
    By SeanKiely in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 04:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •