Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Anyone with the Strange Music pendant!

  1. #1
    Senior Member ScottyKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    221

    Anyone with the Strange Music pendant!

    Im trying to decide if i want to buy it. Can anyone that has it please post pics of it so i can decide? And answer these questions... How long is the chain and how large is the actual pendant?

  2. #2
    The chain is relatively short, but the pendant is a good size. If you like a longer chain I'd say you'd have to use another one. I've actually used chains from old vip packages

  3. #3
    Senior Member ScottyKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    221
    iight thanks!



    Quote Originally Posted by Chi-Town TECHN9CIAN
    The chain is relatively short, but the pendant is a good size. If you like a longer chain I'd say you'd have to use another one. I've actually used chains from old vip packages

  4. #4
    Senior Member EvilDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    231
    They gotta get the Coathangastrangla mask on the merch soon! Id buy that shit quick!

  5. #5
    DAAM




    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Doo
    They gotta get the Coathangastrangla mask on the merch soon! Id buy that shit quick!

  6. #6


    im havin this same idea that would be the shit


    nice for halloween


    Quote Originally Posted by G.K.paypa$tak$
    DAAM




    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Doo
    They gotta get the Coathangastrangla mask on the merch soon! Id buy that shit quick!

  7. #7
    Senior Member EvilDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    231




    Quote Originally Posted by nick

    im havin this same idea that would be the shit


    nice for halloween

    Quote Originally Posted by G.K.paypa$tak$
    DAAM



    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Doo
    They gotta get the Coathangastrangla mask on the merch soon! Id buy that shit quick!
    Fuck yeah! Pretty soon it will happen!

    I have a feeling!

Similar Threads

  1. Strange Music Bling Pendant - no longer available?
    By JacksonTaylor in forum Ask Tech N9ne
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-18-2013, 03:34 AM
  2. Strange Music Bling Pendant
    By zackloomis in forum Rumors
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-09-2013, 11:00 PM
  3. Strange Music Pendant
    By AlnardoAyala in forum Rumors
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 01:30 AM
  4. Strange Music Pendant
    By Native LunaticT in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 05:06 AM
  5. STRANGE MUSIC PENDANT IN V.I.P. PACKAGE
    By RyanBarker in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 08:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •