Thread: Brotha Lynch Hung - Live On Ustream!

ALRYT FINALLY CAUGHT IT!!

That was fuckkin tight, glad I finally caught one live. I thought the chs was off the chain. I wonder who's goin 2 feat. on the third album in the trilogy, and gastation vol.2 mixtape? & when the release date for gsv2 goin 2 b?

I thought it was cool how lynch didnt give a fuck if u d/l the album for free(cuz times r hard) as long as u support him @ sometime. I like 2 d/l an album b4 I buy it so I know im not gettin a $18 paper weight. I always support and buy albums/ mixtapes /concerts etc. from my fav. artist and raw mc's.

If any1 knows the track listing or release date for the gasstation vol.2 mixtape could u post please.

Lynch on his twitter account a few weeks back said that the GS2 Mixtape will be put on hold because "he is doing something nobody has ever done with a mixtape before" so it is anybodys guess. all i know is it will be dope. did u hear about his halloween night mixtape he is releasing on halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by G-FR3$H 3six0

That was fuckkin tight, glad I finally caught one live. I thought the chs was off the chain. I wonder who's goin 2 feat. on the third album in the trilogy, and gastation vol.2 mixtape? & when the release date for gsv2 goin 2 b?

I thought it was cool how lynch didnt give a fuck if u d/l the album for free(cuz times r hard) as long as u support him @ sometime. I like 2 d/l an album b4 I buy it so I know im not gettin a $18 paper weight. I always support and buy albums/ mixtapes /concerts etc. from my fav. artist and raw mc's.

If any1 knows the track listing or release date for the gasstation vol.2 mixtape could u post please.

yo anybody with the new lynch cd if you listened to it all its fuckin amazing but tech's verse in Takin Online orders is fuckin insane who can't stop listening to that?

yea its dope but imo tech's verse on I C U is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bret Williams
    yo anybody with the new lynch cd if you listened to it all its fuckin amazing but tech's verse in Takin Online orders is fuckin insane who can't stop listening to that?

Ya but Lynch on Therapy session>Tech's verses.

Really these two really need 2 do a collab album.

4 sum reason I think people have a hard time graspin Lynch's because they can't get past his content.

I'm the most thankful pesron on the planet 4 Tech signin Lynch but i'm gettin tired of this second rate comparison shit.

Tech's the man But Lynch is also the fuckin man. Do homework.

Yo i feel you i really don't know who i like better anymore and i'm not some kid who didn't listen to lynch before. i think if i had to break it down i like lynch's better but i like tech's message better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezy Bellis

Ya but Lynch on Therapy session>Tech's verses.

Really these two really need 2 do a collab album.

4 sum reason I think people have a hard time graspin Lynch's because they can't get past his content.

I'm the most thankful pesron on the planet 4 Tech signin Lynch but i'm gettin tired of this second rate comparison shit.

Tech's the man But Lynch is also the fuckin man. Do homework.

brotha lynch hung slay and killem all keep it strange I'm have to nutty buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh ya to all you fuckes that jack it of the internet go buy the cd support strage music it's not just music it's a life !