Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CHS Trilogy question (definite spoilers)

CHS Trilogy question (definite spoilers)

So the detectives know it was him since the end of DAAM, and they're on his ass to try and get him to slip throughout CHS and I understand all of it until the ending skit, what did he do that's got him spooked?

Only the one detective (who's played by First Degree the DE) is in on it with Lynch. And I'm pretty sure that he kills his therapist. It's like the beginning skit is what happens right before the end. So since his therapist is gone he is going to really lose his mind.

second that

Quote Originally Posted by Nutzngutz
    Only the one detective (who's played by First Degree the DE) is in on it with Lynch. And I'm pretty sure that he kills his therapist. It's like the beginning skit is what happens right before the end. So since his therapist is gone he is going to really lose his mind.

Agreed...good analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Nutzngutz

Alright cool, I kinda figured it was his therapist as well just because he said how he's could go on a rampage. But I coulda swore that they both knew lynch was CHS but I guess it makes more sense with "The Visit" skit and all

Yeah man if you listen to We Played You Like A Violen, First Degree only exposes that he's with Lynch after he hangs up. The cover of the album to me represents what the CHS must be seeing as he is looking at his hands that are covered with the blood of his therapist. Just lose and despair as he realizes what he's done.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulz
    Alright cool, I kinda figured it was his therapist as well just because he said how he's could go on a rampage. But I coulda swore that they both knew lynch was CHS but I guess it makes more sense with "The Visit" skit and all

he killed his son man

@jay budd: Only in the music videos, they seem to be some what of two different story lines :s

thus far Coathanga's wife is killed (in the Coathanga video) and now Coathanga's son is killed (in the Mannibelector video) and the Coathanga has killed his therapist (in the CD) and... Irv da phenom punched out The Coathanga (in the Mannibelector video).

Yeah it couldn't have been his son in the CD because right before the final skit he said "No witnesses bitch" I highly doubt he'd tell his son that, if anything he'd probably bring his son into it, I can understand the therapist getting killed though