Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All 6's And 7's is a single disc

All 6's And 7's is a single disc

I found this video on youtube where Tech is performing at the school of mines April 1st, 2011. At about the 1:30 point he says the album is finished and has 23 tracks on it. Which means it can all fit on one disc.....no complaints from me, I can't wait to hear it! Video below

I was right at the front of this shit. I was thinking he could have meant that there were 23 songs, not including skits and such. So it could be a double disc still... Probably just wishful thinking though.

Bout time its finished...NOW RELEASE THE DAMN THING! LOL

fuck.. this album just got like 3x worse.. im actually super fuckin dissapointed by this.. its gonna be a fuckin collabos pretty much. the more i think about whos featured the more pissed i get.

You're retarded. If u haven't noticed. Tech doesn't do skits as tracks anymore. They're on the end of songs. So 23 tracks means 23 to 22 songs and there's only about 6 to 7 confirmed collab tracks that isn't just someone on a chorus. So were lookin at a solid 12 songs with just tech. I dunno if you have ever bought a rap album before. But ur lucky to get 16 songs on the whole thing period. So the fact that tech is doin over 20? And over half of those are solos? I'm satisfied

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp

fuck.. this album just got like 3x worse.. im actually super fuckin dissapointed by this.. its gonna be a fuckin collabos pretty much. the more i think about whos featured the more pissed i get.

I was hoping for a double disc, but I'm happy with at least 10 Tech solos. Anymore are just icing on the cake.

oh im retarded? your the one who thinks there will be 12 solo songs.. you gotta be shitting me.

im expecting 6-8 tops.

Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    You're retarded. If u haven't noticed. Tech doesn't do skits as tracks anymore. They're on the end of songs. So 23 tracks means 23 to 22 songs and there's only about 6 to 7 confirmed collab tracks that isn't just someone on a chorus. So were lookin at a solid 12 songs with just tech. I dunno if you have ever bought a rap album before. But ur lucky to get 16 songs on the whole thing period. So the fact that tech is doin over 20? And over half of those are solos? I'm satisfied

He has skits on every album, especially the latest ones. The Gates Mixed Plate has 22 tracks with 4 intro/skits. K.O.D. has 23 tracks with 5 skits and that's hs most recent sole album. But he will still have 18 to 19 tracks which @56HighlandVillian is right, you don't see that many tracks on cd's these days.

how do you figure 6-8? there is no way there is 14-15 collab songs on the cd. almost half if not half of the collabs are on one song and thats worldwide choppers. there will be more than 10 tech solos on it

oh im retarded? your the one who thinks there will be 12 solo songs.. you gotta be shitting me.

im expecting 6-8 tops.