Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yo technicans help!!/collab

Yo technicans help!!/collab

ok so I know some of yall rap and make beats on here and I wanna know what do you use? I'm looking to lay some tracks down but i need to get a set up. so what do yall sugest? like what type of Mic? what type of program? i heard Fl studios is good does anyone know how to use it? I've been wanting to do this for a while and I finally got a little money saved up to do it now. lol emphasis on a little. but also on another note I got songs wrote bit I need beats any beats lol anyone willing to donate a beat?. and once i get this all up and running hopefully by next month I'll be looking to collab so any of yall down?? I promise I'll bring it lyrically. so yea thats about it any adivce, ideas, thoughts, comments, theorys,??

oh my budget is 100 bucks for everything I mean if I really have to I'll go a little over but I'm not trying to.

I guess we're in the same position lol. I suggest you use Logic Pro 9 for your music software, it's got a shit load of sounds to fuck about with. Do ya wanna collab sometime in the summer? I'm gonna be posting some shit out in September lol, we could do a verse-4-verse or summit like that...

dont spend money on a program dude, just download and crack one, that'll save ya some money, FL studio is cool but limited, but I suppose if u just wanna use it as a sequencer its cool, and just download a shitload of drum packs and shit, kicks, snares, hats, claps and your set. When ur set up, i will collab with u, i dont spit but i make beats.

well i dont make the beats but my friend uses FL Studio and Pro Tools...and to record we use Cool Edit Pro 2.1, which i can host it for you for free...its a registered version...idk wat kinda mic 2 use becuz mine was given 2 me but the one my friend uses is about a 400 dollar mic

Abelton / logic = download

Cheap Recording interface = $150-$200

Mic = $150.

Looking at atleast $300 mate.

there was a facebook discusion with hopsin where he talked about what he used. id look into that shit. it was a bunch of free stuff like fruity loops and programs that all the noobs also used. lol so if his music is anything to go by, if you become a master at whatever program you are using you can make it sound good.

Logic Pro 9 FTW!!!

if u can master fruity loops u can make sum badass beats and record on there..i dont know how but its possible

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    there was a facebook discusion with hopsin where he talked about what he used. id look into that shit. it was a bunch of free stuff like fruity loops and programs that all the noobs also used. lol so if his music is anything to go by, if you become a master at whatever program you are using you can make it sound good.

kool thanks all yall I think I'll look into fruity loops and I might have to increase my budget I seen some usb mic online for like 70 bucks I might have to check those out and just keep my reciept lol just incase I wanna try some better ish.