Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st day @ TRTN

1st day @ TRTN

What up ya'll? Well my name ain't Wonder Mike but I did come 2 say hello....lol Really man,I've been a fan of Tech goin on 4 years now and this is my 1st time on the website. With songs like Suicide Note, Trapped In A Psycho's Body,Little Pills, God Complex, Twisted,Devil Boy....etc etc His music helped/helps me understand that strange part of my self.Especially when my brain/eyes've got me sure that the world could give a fuck what I'm tryin 2 do or say.....

for sure bro welcome to the site. beware of trolls and idiots though, they tend to be aggressive to newcomers of this website, so don't take them personally or anything

Co-sign

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    for sure bro welcome to the site. beware of trolls and idiots though, they tend to be aggressive to newcomers of this website, so don't take them personally or anything

lol good lookin on that heads up Out of curiosity just how vicious do the trolls get 'round here?

They start threads titled "Wayne is better than tech and here's why" then u read what they pu and u can obviously tell they are fucking retarded and want attention. Then that's when the shit hits the fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney Harris
    lol good lookin on that heads up Out of curiosity just how vicious do the trolls get 'round here?

be prepared for people asking the same questions 50 times a day, and be cautious about having a difference of opinion cause that really pisses people off.

lol

well a lot people flame newcomers coz they ask stuff that's been answered ages ago. like people talking about Lil Wayne collabs, or what' in Caribou Lou, and a bunch of other shit

You said uve been a fan 4 years, a bit longer than myself, so i can tell u won't be as dumb as people who come here a few times then leave coz the flaming turns them off. and of course i'm helping u out since u welcomed urself in this way rather than being one of the people who open for themselves to this site by making LIL WAYNE/TECH NINE COLLAB???? threads.

have fun at TRTN and enjoy the chat on the bottom of the page :P

soulja boy sucks. know that.

its suicide letters.. fuckin idiot.

hey