Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confirm this?

Confirm this?

im 90% that there is mayday members in this song in the background of the music videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPUMWf4cjV4Thank god they didnt sign with cash money

Yep thats them! If you notice wayne is actually wearing a mayday shirt

Yup thats where I saw them first

I noticed that....... lil wayne can even make the back up members of mayday sound trashy

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Garrity

Yep thats them! If you notice wayne is actually wearing a mayday shirt

"The band was featured in two music videos for rap superstar Lil Wayne, both videos - Da Da Da and Get a Life, were filmed on the roof of a building in the middle of the day, with spectators seemingly having a free concert below."

I also recall some interview where Lil Wayne claimed he was the 7th member of ¡Mayday!

if you ask Wreck in the song EMJ its...EMJ

God damn, that song makes my fucking ears bleed. What in the fuck made Lil Wayne think he could try to make a rock album? Worst decision made by an "artist" ever. He's not even good at what he is famous for, so why try to make rock music? Jesus Christ, I forgot how much I hate him.

yup, both of those songs are remixed on the Lords of the Fly mixtape and actually sound good, Plexo was able to make that piece of shit into a pretty damn good track...this version is trash...the difference is amazing, Lords of the Fly Mixtape is great if you've never downloaded it, awesome track with Tech called Big Bad Wolf.

http://www.djbooth.net/index/mixtape...ds-of-the-fly/

Quote Originally Posted by ???

"The band was featured in two music videos for rap superstar Lil Wayne, both videos - Da Da Da and Get a Life, were filmed on the roof of a building in the middle of the day, with spectators seemingly having a free concert below."

I also recall some interview where Lil Wayne claimed he was the 7th member of ¡Mayday!

lolwut, the songs are still fucking awful on the mixtape. remix the beat all you want, that doesn't change the fact that wayne sounds like a dying animal.

Quote Originally Posted by neptunebastard

yup, both of those songs are remixed on the Lords of the Fly mixtape and actually sound good, Plexo was able to make that piece of shit into a pretty damn good track...this version is trash...the difference is amazing, Lords of the Fly Mixtape is great if you've never downloaded it, awesome track with Tech called Big Bad Wolf.

http://www.djbooth.net/index/mixtape...ds-of-the-fly/

Quote Originally Posted by ???