Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brotha lynch not comfortable on strange?

Brotha lynch not comfortable on strange?

He says it on i don think momma ever loved me on the new album that he doesnt feel comfortable always waiting to see when they drop him, what do you think? just his paranoia at the time or is he really being neglected? i know he has his own label and they are touring but when DAAM came out he toured with tech to promote, this time not on the tour for all 6's and 7's, no big post on the tech n9ne website to support the album but they are pushing big scoob hard, the supposed beef they had, it seems to add up to maybe a problem behind the scenes, i hope hes just being paranoid because strange is the best place for lynch man not to mention he has one of the dopest flows and some sick lyrics

It definetly seems that things are uneasy between Lynch and Strange. We're all worried about Lynch leaving Strange and he's worried about Strange dropping him. I hope they work it out because I really want to see Lynch on the next tour.

Idk they're promoting th shot out of it on facebook...and I saw an ad for it in the new Xxl...and as for him and strange being on bad terms I don't think so cuz they have already given him the heads up to start work on manablelecter(sp?)....although I do agree as dope as lynch is...his music is not really in the same place as the rest of strange...seems like they're trying to appeal to more people and lynch is just doin his own thing

He'll be dropped when the current deal is over.

i think it's coz the misunderstanding Tech and Lynch had last year. but Tech sees Lynch as a huge asset, and he wouldn't want to ignore that talent. Lynch will stay for his 3 album deal for sure, it'll be ridiculous if he doesn't coz it'll ruin the concept and the next album by Lynch won't get the production that makes Lynch's music better than his older stuff.

As for Scoob, i think Strange sees Lynch as a well established artist, and as said before he's being promoted a lot of Facebook and he's getting some attention from HipHopDX and other places, whereas Scoob has little recognition and he needs the promotion

seems like a disss hopefully he doest get the cognito treatment

Would you prefer me to say let go? Either way he won't be signing another contract with them. Don't get so caught up in semantics. It doesn't make you look any smarter, faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    thats not being dropped.......u need to learn what dropped means

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktion.

ya tech would never drop lynch. tech knows how talented lynch is. unless at some point lynch wants to leave, he will be at strange for a while.

you dont know what lynch will do in another year. quit talking

Would you prefer me to say let go? Either way he won't be signing another contract with them. Don't get so caught up in semantics. It doesn't make you look any smarter, faggot.

It wouldnt be being let go either, and im not saying youre wrong but how do u know he wont re-sign if offered?? Ur not lynch. I know he has madesicc but u cant go around saying what people will or will not do because youre not them. ... Faggot