Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: THE COATHANGA STRANGLA REVIEW!!! RAIN DOLLAZ

THE COATHANGA STRANGLA REVIEW!!! RAIN DOLLAZ

this cd....... this cd.......... maaaaan....i mean...... lol i like it haha! grrrrrrr! but i like lynch talks about how he feels too...like sayin he still strugglin and even wit strange he wonderin if they gonna drop him ect. i like the cd and im on track 17 lol so u kno how it is!!! haha nnnneway how u feel about the cd?

I think he did a great job of continuing DAAM without making it seem to much like it(DAAM), Coathangatrangla is definatley sicc. Hey Rain what song is he talking about strange dropping him? i guess i missed it

i've never heard of the Coathanger Strangler

this

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    i've never heard of the Coathanger Strangler

to the last 2 comments, if you havent heard you need to get the fuck off this site lol you aint fans, if you aint never heard of brotha lynch and your real tech fans.....that just doesnt happen, and to the dude asking what track, its on i dont think momma ever loved me, and he says it in verse 3 near the beginning, i hope this was just a temporary feeling and if not i hope tech patchs this up, brotha lynch is sick and strange is the perfect spot for him

im guessin they da sensitive type cuz rain put coathanger strangler instead of coathanga strangla

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    to the last 2 comments, if you havent heard you need to get the fuck off this site lol you aint fans, if you aint never heard of brotha lynch and your real tech fans.....that just doesnt happen, and to the dude asking what track, its on i dont think momma ever loved me, and he says it in verse 3 near the beginning, i hope this was just a temporary feeling and if not i hope tech patchs this up, brotha lynch is sick and strange is the perfect spot for him

What a dumbass you are.....

Hmmm... I like the album. I like the songs more (overall) than the songs from DAAM and the beginning was awesome, but it really doesn't do a good job of telling the story or continuing the storyline at all. I mean, I've listened to the album all the way though about 3 times and I still can't tell you anything that happened other than

SPOILER

Lynch shoots somebody at the end and tries to call Tech and Trav to tell them about it.

Overall rating: 8.5/10

unlike all of u i iant heard it yet i just preordered it today and i aint gonna listen 2 it till it shows up here i mean i did go listen 2 a couple songs on youtube off it but im not the type 2 download music from strange i prefer 2 buy the album the listen 2 it

We were joking. Obviously you are too dumb to see that. he put coathanger Strangler instead of Coathanga Strangla. But I guess you missed that part